Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care what Sideshow's prototype looks like.... the only thing that matters is the final product. And judging by Sideshow's previous 1/6 stuff, no way this thing is worth the same kind of money as Hot Toys Clint Eastwood Marty Mcfly. I would love to be proven wrong, but my money is on this not being nearly worth the money.

Seriously. You guys cant see how vastly superior this is compared to the Sideshow? Just like how all the other sculpts shown so far are superior than the Sideshow?

Look at it closely and tell me this is not 1:1. It's like a miniature Clint.
Sorry, I don't see what you see. It looks like Japanese Logan to me. Just my impression though.
5dbb1716bd7314468c1d706f7fc6fa09.jpg

I don't care what Sideshow's prototype looks like.... the only thing that matters is the final product. And judging by Sideshow's previous 1/6 stuff, no way this thing is worth the same kind of money as Hot Toys Clint Eastwood Marty Mcfly. I would love to be proven wrong, but my money is on this not being nearly worth the money.

Speaking of, it would be kinda cool having that pair together :lol

Seriously. You guys cant see how vastly superior this is compared to the Sideshow? Just like how all the other sculpts shown so far are superior than the Sideshow?

Look at it closely and tell me this is not 1:1. It's like a miniature Clint.
Sorry mate, I don't see it at all. It looks as much like Clint to me as the HT Doc Ock figure looks like Alfred Molina.

I think this figure looks pretty darn good, and I’m thrilled that it’s coming this year! It’s certainly priced higher than I’d like, but this has been my most hoped for figure since I started collecting, so I’ll pay a little extra for that…

Who said the real line?
That was Eastwood’s catchphrase in Magnum Force, the 2nd Dirty Harry movie, just like “Do you feel lucky, punk?!” …and “Go ahead, make my day!” It went like “A man’s got to know his limitations.”

Having him on your shelf without Tuco or Angel is like having…

Han without Luke and Leia

EG IM without Eg Cap and EG Thor

Moe without Larry and Curly

Ripley without Hicks and Newt

T-800 without Sarah and John

Fett without Vespa girl and Vespa monocle guy.

It’s a crime it’s a fail it’s a damn shame!

Having him on your shelf without Tuco or Angel is like having…

Han without Luke and Leia

EG IM without Eg Cap and EG Thor

Moe without Larry and Curly

Ripley without Hicks and Newt

T-800 without Sarah and John

Fett without Vespa girl and Vespa monocle guy.

It’s a crime it’s a fail it’s a damn shame!
Unless it’s from A Fistful of Dollars or. For a Few Dollars More.

Unless it’s from A Fistful of Dollars or. For a Few Dollars More.
Well unfortunately for SS they went with the GBU version so hopefully if the sales are good with this they will try their best to acquire the rights to the other 2.

That’s the catch 22 though I won’t pay for a GBU version of Clint not knowing if the GBU line will be abandoned.

Well unfortunately for SS they went with the GBU version so hopefully if the sales are good with this they will try their best to acquire the rights to the other 2.

That’s the catch 22 though I won’t pay for a GBU version of Clint not knowing if the GBU line will be abandoned.
I don't think there will be a GBU line, alas, being a Clint Eastwood legacy collection. It's a slim chance at best that third parties will come to our rescue.
I'll almost certainly get it as I love GBU, and I have a representative collection, so can live with just Blondie.

I don't think there will be a GBU line, alas, being a Clint Eastwood legacy collection. It's a slim chance at best that third parties will come to our rescue.
I'll almost certainly get it as I love GBU, and I have a representative collection, so can live with just Blondie.
Oh well then instead of this..

F387BE00-4481-446C-835B-A704A6BEAD47.jpeg

7C059E08-37D3-4264-B79E-0247AC96798B.jpeg

We’ll get this..

4D8F43F7-FC11-459E-8918-9315171A6932.png

0A7BA496-E28C-459F-9B9A-1376E7583981.png

Back