Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the great in hand photos guys. Went ahead and dumped my rewards and a coupon so got Josey Wales on the way. Nice little Christmas present for myself :lol

Maybe my last Eastwood figure? Not really digging the way Munny is looking unfortunately. Other than Kelly or High plains drifter not sure there's much else I'd pull the trigger on.

But hey Preacher, Man with no Name, and Josey Wales will make a nice little shelf.
You guys got me major curious with several ppl sayin' they need to make improvements on Munny. It befuddles me 'cause I think it looks absolutely perfect. Now I haven't pulled up images of the figure and shots from the movie to compare, so maybe I'm missing some error. If anyone can tell me what they find off about the sculpt, I'd love to hear about that. To me it's right up there with Josey as being the best/most accurate two human heads Sideshow has ever done.

Can't believe I'm on here, it's been years since I've logged in lol. I was on here on a daily back when it was called the Sideshow Freaks Forum...then things started to get weird. Anyways, was able to reset my password, and here I am! I'm super pumped with getting Josey. Unfortunately, I'm quite sure we'll never see the Stranger from High Plains Drifter....'cause of the rape scene. At least I have the Redman Toys one, but good god, 'what a piece of junk' lol. Definitely need to find a taller neck-less body, so at least it's in-scale (and not a 5'9" Eastwood), but have no idea which body I need to get that will match the Sideshow Eastwood figures.

The CooModel tall body was a good match for Clint's height and build. Don't know if they still make them. I used neckless ones to update Redman figures.

What's the general consensus on which of these SS "Clints" is the best one? Tempted by the Preacher to represent Mr Eastwood in my collection:)
Josey is hands down the best out of the four they've made so far. But if you're only going with one Clint figure in your collection, I'd definitely go with Blondie. That outfit is *by-far* the most iconic Clint Eastwood look (and the coolest in my view). Pale Rider is a pale substitute for High Plains Drifter, but our only options with that will probably just be that Redman Toys one. Movies aside, Preacher is in my top 3 favourite looks for an Eastwood character...it's just not nearly as iconic as the other three they made thus far. So if you don't care about what's iconic, and you really dig the trench coat look, go for Preacher.

Last edited:
Can't believe I'm on here, it's been years since I've logged in lol. I was on here on a daily back when it was called the Sideshow Freaks Forum...then things started to get weird. Anyways, was able to reset my password, and here I am! I'm super pumped with getting Josey. Unfortunately, I'm quite sure we'll never see the Stranger from High Plains Drifter....'cause of the rape scene. At least I have the Redman Toys one, but good god, 'what a piece of junk' lol. Definitely need to find a taller neck-less body, so at least it's in-scale (and not a 5'9" Eastwood), but have no idea which body I need to get that will match the Sideshow Eastwood figures.
Good to see you my friend, lots of interesting people on this forum with a vast array of interests....Enjoy.

The CooModel tall body was a good match for Clint's height and build. Don't know if they still make them. I used neckless ones to update Redman figures.
Nice, thanks! I don't believe I've ever bought any of those bodies, but definitely have gotten some WorldBox ones, and they're great...just not tall enough. It's pretty crazy to think about how much Clint has shrunk over the years. In his prime, he was about 6'3" (definitely not 6'4"), and now he's probably 5'9". I mean I know everybody shrinks to a certain degree, that's just a lot. But hey, at least he's moving around well, and still working. Between all that and his mind being sharp, that's a testament to the "they don't make 'em that tough anymore" sentiment.

Good to see you my friend, lots of interesting people on this forum with a vast array of interests....Enjoy.
Thanks man! Glad to be back. I used to be super active on here and the One Sixth Warriors Forum. That was where I showed off my custom Stranger figure from High Plains Drifter I made...long before Redman Toys made theirs. The only 1/6 group I've been active with lately has been the Indiana Jones 1/6 group on Facebook...and I just chat in Messenger. Makes things *soooo* much easier, but the posts are few and far between, and obviously mostly about Indy. If you or anyone can point me in the right direction with joining a FB group where we can chat in real time on Messenger, I'd really love that.

Your favourite or I should say my favourite Eastwood Character, I suppose for many it is where you joined his films. I knew of Rowdy Yates from Rawhide, not much but a little, later I became aware of something called Spaghetti westerns the only Spaghetti I knew of had been from a tin and usually on toast once a week every week, I was not too keen, we did not have the luxury of a Picture house or the money so it was only what was showing on the small black and white TV, but we, my brothers and I did all we could to watch every damn western. In 1969 I became aware of the film Paint Your Wagon with Lee Marvin, I tried so hard and often to get my voice like his, gave me a sore throat. Side B of the record had a song Called I talk to the trees, it suited my voice better too, it was sung by Clint Eastwood and I liked his hair style too. From that moment i saw Clint Eastwood films I recall Play Misty for me being one of the first. The outlaw Josey Wales was the first western I saw at the Cinema, the rest my friends is history, it has been one hell of a ride.

Your favourite or I should say my favourite Eastwood Character, I suppose for many it is where you joined his films. I knew of Rowdy Yates from Rawhide, not much but a little, later I became aware of something called Spaghetti westerns the only Spaghetti I knew of had been from a tin and usually on toast once a week every week, I was not too keen, we did not have the luxury of a Picture house or the money so it was only what was showing on the small black and white TV, but we, my brothers and I did all we could to watch every damn western. In 1969 I became aware of the film Paint Your Wagon with Lee Marvin, I tried so hard and often to get my voice like his, gave me a sore throat. Side B of the record had a song Called I talk to the trees, it suited my voice better too, it was sung by Clint Eastwood and I liked his hair style too. From that moment i saw Clint Eastwood films I recall Play Misty for me being one of the first. The outlaw Josey Wales was the first western I saw at the Cinema, the rest my friends is history, it has been one hell of a ride.
I read your previous post mentioning you got introduced to Clint via Rawhide. I think that might've been my introduction to him as well back in the early '80s. Even though you're a bit older than me, all those classic b&w shows were still so prominent on TV. And, my first Eastwood figure was a 1/6 rip-off of them as Rowdy Yates. That's the one that I turned into the Stranger from High Plains Drifter...so had to learn how to make 1/6 fabric hats that don't look goofy and oversized. And yeah, even though it's not remembered all that fondly, I've watched Play Misty for Me numerous times over the years. Now with Paint Your Wagon, I stayed clear of that one lol. Never been into musicals; and didn't realize (until I was like 17) all the classic Disney animated movies I loved were actually musicals 🤣.

As far as your favourite being the one you were introduced to, that's typically not been a thing for me. Like Lorne Michaels saying the SNL you loved the most was probably the cast during your high school years; but mine was when I was in Middle School. As far as Clint, even though I was introduced to him via Rawhide and the Dollars trilogy; High Plains Drifter immediately became my all time favourite when I saw that at around 15. It was an "experience", like watching A Clockwork Orange for the first time. At that point, never have I seen a Western (with supernatural elements) that was that unique.

Interesting my friend. Am I older than you? I reckon so. This one is for you. It's not the years it's the mileage. As I typed. probably when you joined the Eastwood films I thought may be not. If I had seen Unforgiven first would it have been different maybe. Upon some reflection I reckon the whole damn thing, the experience of going to see my first western on the big screen wearing Levi's too not just any Levi's but shrink to fit, heck. I even had blue legs to prove it. The westerns being made now are where I wanted them to be Old Henry is one example which has set the bench mark for westerns yet to come to reach.

By the way the I did not care for Paint Your Wagon, but I did want to sing like Lee Marvin or should I say Liberty Valance.

Last edited:
Interesting my friend. Am I older than you? I reckon so. This one is for you. It's not the years it's the mileage. As I typed. probably whrn you joined the Eastwood films I thought may be not. If I had seen Unforgiven first would it have been different maybe. Upon some reflection I reckon the whole damn thing, the experience of going to see my first western on the big screen wearing Levi's too not just any Levi's but shrink to fit, heck. I even had blue legs to prove it. The westerns being made now are where I wanted them to be Old Henry is one example which has set the bench mark for westerns yet to come to reach.

By the way the I did not care for Paint Your Wagon, but I did want to sing like Lee Marvin or should I say Liberty Valance.
Yeah, I was born in 1980. I loved me some Lee Marvin too, and James Coburn. The Magnificent Seven, Once Upon a Time in the West, and the Searchers are probably the first Westerns I saw. My dad's favourite (at least back in the day) was Shane. And for sure with Unforgiven. If that was my introduction, boy would it be hard to watch a lot of the others. That's like the Goodfellas of Westerns.

I know I'm being redundant, but are any of you guys on a Facebook group where we can chat on Messenger? The NON-STOP video ads, the site begging for money, etc. is *ridiculously* annoying and hard to use this site. If not, I'll manage lol. I definitely appreciate any chance I get to chat with cool ppl in the action figure community.

I know I'm being redundant, but are any of you guys on a Facebook group where we can chat on Messenger? The NON-STOP video ads, the site begging for money, etc. is *ridiculously* annoying and hard to use this site. If not, I'll manage lol. I definitely appreciate any chance I get to chat with cool ppl in the action figure community.
Unfortuantely or not I am not on social media, sometimes It feels like I am the only one.

Last edited:

Use an ad blocker - they ALL disappear :naughty

Then become a CF supporter - https://www.collectorfreaks.com/account/upgrades - so you help out the forum :family (this on its own stops all the ads).

If you go to your account Preferences there's an option to disable the adverts.

Last edited:
Unfortuantely or not I am not on social media, sometimes It feels like I am the only one.
I hear ya man. The only reason why I have an account is to have Messenger - that and Telegram is profoundly better and easier to use than basic phone text.
So my info on FB is pretty basic, I don't like putting my privacy out there, I don't add "friends", etc. So just use it to engage with fellow collectors with being a part of a few figure groups. And this all started just a few years ago...so ppl used to be bewildered that I didn't have any social media. But like I said, I only use it via Messenger to chat with fellow collectors.

Believe me, you’re not the only one.
Well I was right there with you guys just a few years ago, until I needed to download Messenger to communicate with someone. I originally had no idea it was Facebook owned lol. So yeah, I don't do any Twittering/X'ing, Discord (still not exactly sure what that is), etc. The only other thing I have is Instagram, and I had to create an account simply to browse custom action figure stuff ppl were selling off there. I didn't even have a mobile phone until 2007, then took many years until I had text. My former wife ended up paying for that feature, back when it wasn't included with the plan. It's refreshing to meet folks that are also 'behind the times' to some degree.

Back