Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate I dig him. Up next I have the most hated PF of all coming, the Reeve superman.

You're a true humanitarian,Bruce! How about doing one of those montages like your Perfect Strangers one you did a while back? Loved that one! Watched it over and over again[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]. May I suggest using yet another 80s theme? How about the music from the Greatest American Hero show? The music and your face with whatever you do will be absolutely gold and a perfect fit for "the greatest American Hero"...Christopher Reeve as Superman

Happy collecting!

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone who have this PF and Enterbay T2? I have the battle damage Enterbay, but I'm thinking on buying the PF as well. To make a long story short, I do not like the stand the Enterbay needs to be able to stand up.

Anyone who have this PF and Enterbay T2? I have the battle damage Enterbay, but I'm thinking on buying the PF as well. To make a long story short, I do not like the stand the Enterbay needs to be able to stand up.

I had the EB T2 BD and sold it for the same reason. I have the new PF and IMO, it's no contest. Some people prefer dolls, some prefer statues. If you prefer statues, then you'll probably prefer the Sideshow PF.

So, if you prefer statues you'll prefer the statue? :monkey3

ualrdyknow.jpg

My T2 arrives this coming Wednesday.
What is great, I don't work that day. What this means... I will be home waiting for UPS to show up. The bad is that every little sound I hear outside will get me to look out the window and see if it is UPS or not. It will drive me:cuckoo: As the day goes on I will be like :impatient:

What is great, I don't work that day. What this means... I will be home waiting for UPS to show up. The bad is that every little sound I hear outside will get me to look out the window and see if it is UPS or not. It will drive me:cuckoo: As the day goes on I will be like :impatient:

Only got to look out when you hear a loud truck sound.

Haha... Think we've all been there. Once something ships I turn back into a little kid waiting for X-Mas until my things arrive safe.:santa

Haha... Think we've all been there. Once something ships I turn back into a little kid waiting for X-Mas until my things arrive safe.:santa

Well, as long as we wait for these (sometimes a Christmas or two) I totally understand as well. :lol

You're a true humanitarian,Bruce! How about doing one of those montages like your Perfect Strangers one you did a while back? Loved that one! Watched it over and over again[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]. May I suggest using yet another 80s theme? How about the music from the Greatest American Hero show? The music and your face with whatever you do will be absolutely gold and a perfect fit for "the greatest American Hero"...Christopher Reeve as Superman

Happy collecting!

Max Power

I'm just uploading an Arnold related/80s theme tune vid right now!

Stop calling him 'Bruce'!
He is 'Chin', not Bruce' !!!

:) :) :)

Bruce's Chin??? Cool. How about just Collectible's reviewer YouTube Sensation. With those 80s montages I think a new underground name is warranted.

Looking forward to the next one Collectibles's Reviewer YouTube Sensation Brucecamblzchin!

Back