Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dig it.

31896ce3d05357f7ca5a552bd37df12c.jpg

Nice. Pushes me further into picking up the T1 PF. Wish I would of bought it when I saw it on here for $350 a month ago.

I'm eating my words. I like how this looks in recent photos and videos.

No worries,Ash Housewares,it does make a difference when you get the final opinion and review of YouTube's collectibles sensation Brucecamblzchin,especially if you were on the fence on this one. Get it now while the exclusive is available! The hand statue is really a neat standalone item just to have.

Happy collecting!

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty much spot on. I agree that people overreacted and may have cancelled prematurely. It's not on par with something like the new Gladiator Hulk, but it's still nicely done and is another good Arnie for the collection.

lol yeah slight fail with it still being available! Well, the people who regret cancelling can still redeem themselves if they wish. Lots of comments on the youtube page, big reaction for one of my vids just wish I wasnt so late!

:wave Thanks for the review. I kept my order and my statue will be shipping tomorrow. :yess:

Great review! Yeah it will be fantastic when being displayed next to t1 t2pf! To me, it wins on head sculpt, figures wins on material, details and paint apps.

But I need is Arnold. Not skin pore or wrinkles or one pair of translucent ears.

[/QUOTE

Back