Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is your favorite turtle statue?

Is Raph supposed to be bigger than the others? What were the QC issues on him? Are his weapons metal like Leo's?

I like them all but as far as sculpt wise Leo is my fav followed by Donnie, Raph, Mikey. I've been meaning to purchase a riser so I can place Donnie behind/above Leo.

Which is your favorite turtle statue?

Is Raph supposed to be bigger than the others? What were the QC issues on him? Are his weapons metal like Leo's?

I personally like Mike best, then Leo, Donnie and Ralph. They are all a little different in stature which makes them unique. Ralph’s Sais are not metal but they are pretty solid so it’s not a big deal.

Well they said they have no more replacement Raphaels. They offered me a $35.00 credit and replacement left hand for the bent sai, and recommended I use Zap a Gap to fix the bandanna. I'm pretty annoyed as the rest of the set was perfect, just the QC on Raph was horrible. I haven't accepted the offer yet, but I don't know if there's anything else I can do.

Only other option would be to ask for a full refund and try ebay, fb, or here for one. Sucks to hear they don't have any replacements.

Well they said they have no more replacement Raphaels. They offered me a $35.00 credit and replacement left hand for the bent sai, and recommended I use Zap a Gap to fix the bandanna. I'm pretty annoyed as the rest of the set was perfect, just the QC on Raph was horrible. I haven't accepted the offer yet, but I don't know if there's anything else I can do.

Pictures?

Only other option would be to ask for a full refund and try ebay, fb, or here for one. Sucks to hear they don't have any replacements.

That sucks, and I would go with zero's option, IMO.

I'm curious to see what was wrong, in case others might have the same issue. I'm too contemplating selling my EXs because I like the different colored bandanas for my display, and the free shipping is nice, but I think a few might be sold out already so I'm stuck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm curious to see what was wrong, in case others might have the same issue. I'm too contemplating selling my EXs because I like the different colored bandanas for my display, and the free shipping is nice, but I think a few might be sold out already so I'm stuck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Don't sell the Exs, dw. Don't do it!!!!!!!

Don't sell the Exs, dw. Don't do it!!!!!!!

Actually thinking about selling all 4 of my EX's. Space is limited and I've got too many tmnt statues.

Over the past 2 months I've managed to track down all 6 the original comiquettes for incredible prices and last night just got Donnie for retail. I also have the Prime 1 1990 turtles as well. Turtle overload!

Actually thinking about selling all 4 of my EX's. Space is limited and I've got too many tmnt statues.

Over the past 2 months I've managed to track down all 6 the original comiquettes for incredible prices and last night just got Donnie for retail. I also have the Prime 1 1990 turtles as well. Turtle overload!

I also have too much and my EX'S have to go. I think they are awesome.

What is going on!?!?!

Where are you all abandoning me?!?!?

:lol WHHHHYYYYYYY?????

I totally understand, but it sucks. I liked being in the same 'club' with you guys. :monkey2

I.A. TF just keep showing up and then ship within a couple of months. Then I need P1 Veritech. . I.A. is just taking my money, I went ahead and ordered the last UM BBTS I had to have that piece.. I.A. has Blitzwing GL dio, OP, RP, SS on Throne. Megatron, Devastator, Blaster, Galvatron., UM , SW.
I am just keeping a few of my super loved pieces.
Speeder Bike Pf
SSC Luke vs Wampa.
HGob comiqutte
Lex Luthor Pf
Attakus Probe Droid
GG Kneeling Darth Vader
I.A. Hulkbusster keep at least one of them.

Last edited:
Haha, given how reluctant people are even willing to pay retail for unopened pieces from what I've heard, I'll probably end up keeping them, even though I don't see myself displaying the EX heads except for maybe the Casey mask, but it's not necessary. If I had known Sideshow was offering free shipping on the regulars from the start, I probably would've went that route and saved a few bucks not only on that but also to use the coupons on the regulars since I wouldn't be worried about a day-1 pre-order to get all the EXs. Once you start, you kind of get stuck and have to get the rest, sigh. I was tempted to get the NECA of the 1990s TMNT because they look amazing, but I have no room unfortunately. Might even have to sell my Power Rangers to make room...
:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

You collect Power Rangers?!?!?

did-we-just-become-best-friends-yep.gif

Turtle Overload? There's never enough. lol! At least all these sets are different poses and styles that there's actual collectibility to them. I love all mine. I could never get rid of them.

Back