Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who thinks Leo is actually gonna ship by the end of the month?

I got a shipping soon email from sideshow on Friday stating it will be at the warehouse in approximately 14 days and my card will be charged on the 16th.

I got a shipping soon email from sideshow on Friday stating it will be at the warehouse in approximately 14 days and my card will be charged on the 16th.

I need to make sure I make my last Flex Pay early then. I think mine is set to pay off on June 25th (or 26th?) - something like that.

ok, I hope they just missed us in the email, the ex is only 500, hope they wont pull the multiple batches thing on us!

Could be a location thing. Sideshow sends them to people in Asia and UK direct from the factory.

Yeah I live in Australia. Now that i think about it most of my statues recently have come direct from the factory. I'm on full payment as well.

I just paid off Donatello and Ralph

Flexes

Just have 1 flex pay left for each turtle

Can't wait

I'm still on the Leo Ex waitlist... SS now has this chart showing my chances of it converting over... It shows "good" which is smack middle of the chart. What are all of your thoughts? Maybe it will?

I'm still on the Leo Ex waitlist... SS now has this chart showing my chances of it converting over... It shows "good" which is smack middle of the chart. What are all of your thoughts? Maybe it will?

it will probably convert by the end of this month.

I don't know how accurate that chart is. Mine says the same thing and I jumped on the wait list on july 26.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-09-12-33-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-06-09-12-33-24.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 91
Back