Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow recently posted this on another forum: "It still looks like the line will just be the 4 Turtles."

Not surprising after how many shredders they had laying around from the previous series. Although Skeletor seemed to sell pretty well from the MOTU series.

Sideshow recently posted this on another forum: "It still looks like the line will just be the 4 Turtles."

I appreciate that Punchy. I guess it does make sense from the previous lines' Shredder statue not selling too well. I just feel like we'll never get a statue of other awesome characters like Leatherhead, Slash, a Triceraton, etc. I think Sideshow could do those statues really well if they ever chose to do them.

That surprises me a little with how fast the Exs sold out, then again, all of the Regular Editions are still in stock - but I don't think that means much with how long we still have until release date.

Man, a Splinter would have been nice though. :(

Guess TMNT not as popular as we thought then. I will stick with Dreamex figure for other characters then.

Still the Regs will go at a decent pace no doubt. One if not the best life like depictions out there In My Opinion. They will be a center piece.

My waitlist for Leonardo EX will convert this Friday

I went on WL

July 01 2016
1:06 pm roughly

Good luck to those still waiting

My Raphael converted. Now all I need is for Leo to do the same and I'll have all 4 exclusives. Really would love to see a Casey Jones, Splinter and some villains.

giphy.gif

I've only ever bought a few Sideshow pieces before. So, I was wondering, do they ever make any changes between painted prototypes and actual releases? I love this set, but my only critique (besides Mikey having a belt with a buckle) is Donnie's plastron compared to the other three. Where their's is yellow with darker brown spots around the edges, his is just a straight tan color. It's nitpicky, I know, but it bugs me.

I've only ever bought a few Sideshow pieces before. So, I was wondering, do they ever make any changes between painted prototypes and actual releases? I love this set, but my only critique (besides Mikey having a belt with a buckle) is Donnie's plastron compared to the other three. Where their's is yellow with darker brown spots around the edges, his is just a straight tan color. It's nitpicky, I know, but it bugs me.

9 times out of 10, they don't. Once in a while, they will. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Raphael and Donatello Ex were both open for order on Thursday. I am sure they went fast glad I already have them on order

"We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Michelangelo Statue item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Aug - Sep 2017.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives."

Back