Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no delays or shipping soon emails for me (same as Leo). Hope to get it soon!

This whole situation is weird though. Some people are getting delay notices, one guy gets warehouse notices for both mikey AND Donnie and there are people that have received neither.

This whole situation is weird though. Some people are getting delay notices, one guy gets warehouse notices for both mikey AND Donnie and there are people that have received neither.

Shipping soon notices been going to Europe and Asia collectors first for a while now.

Well I knew about the other half of the world getting them early since closer to factory but I mean this is still kind of weird. I mean as far as I'm aware, they didn't do Leo in batches. That's the only possible reason I can think of why we'd have this situation.

I didnt receive the initial notice for Leo but it was shipped with everyone else. I assume the same will happen now

Just got my notice that Mikey and Donny are shipping on the 22nd. This is going to be a super expensive few weeks for me, I also am expect Harley Quinn to ship on the 22nd and the Ghost Busters 4 pack and shortly after Freddy. Yikes!

I just got the Mikey unboxing/production photos email and it does say he will be shipping soon. I don't think we'll have to wait much longer. Also, SS mentioned the left nunchucks received a "design improvement," something about reinforcing the connecting chain so the aerial nunchuck remains that way.

Hmmmm looks like in these production pictures they did not fill around the eyes with orange like they did for Leo. Makes me wonder if the filling in of Leo's eyes were a mistake they didn't notice in time and was too large to fix. Now Leo's is going to look slightly out of place with the colour heads, while not a deal breaker for me it's a little annoying.

Back