Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original turtle doesn't seem like something I'll pick up

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

You could regret that in time to come, this is like the Steamboat Mickey of TMNT!
(You should know there is an evil smirk on my face right now but I still pose an interesting point aaaaaaaaaaall the same ((now add a slow nod to that smirk with folded arms))

You could regret that in time to come, this is like the Steamboat Mickey of TMNT!
(You should know there is an evil smirk on my face right now but I still pose an interesting point aaaaaaaaaaall the same ((now add a slow nod to that smirk with folded arms))
Damn you Ondi. You're right :( **** Steamboat Mickey, he ain't got **** in the Turtles Lol. Love that the first Turtle was "Mikey" my fave. Yeah I'll probably get it still. It won't be expensive at all man I'm sure youll get one

Damn you Ondi. You're right :( **** Steamboat Mickey, he ain't got **** in the Turtles Lol. Love that the first Turtle was "Mikey" my fave. Yeah I'll probably get it still. It won't be expensive at all man I'm sure youll get one

Let us PRAY.......................

:pray::pray::pray: huminahuminahuminahuminahuminahumina tuuuuuurtlesssssss :pray::pray::pray:

My mind is cleansed...... now the body....

mZigJX4.gif

.... I AM READY.....

CHKYz8h.gif

Nice. POs start in August/September. Good to know. That's for the pics MM

Can you just buy the popsicle?? (I reckon that's the raddest part of that whole fig)

And yes we need the Bloodsport license!!!! The movie that's soooo bad it's excellent :lol I watch that religously every year

Can you just buy the popsicle??

And yes we need the Bloodsport license!!!! The movie that's soooo bad it's excellent :lol I watch that religously every year
I haven't seen it in a while to be honest. Almost too long. Should run that in a movie night.

Lol yeah they should sell that separately for ****s and giggles lol

They sold pins of the Popsicle for $10 apiece but sold out right away and won't be restocking during the show.

They sold pins of the Popsicle for $10 apiece but sold out right away and won't be restocking during the show.
Wow no joke eh. Its a running gag so ppl are familiar with it. Would love to pick that up online

That's not nice. We'll get a chance brah. No worries

Wha! Like a prick from a pin will kill them, C'Mon man!! I'm not there they have the pin I haven't it's the circle of life, just look at my avatar I'm soooo that right now :lol

I went by about 3PM, but the pins were long gone apparently. Think the guy said they sold out on preview night, in fact.

Wha! Like a prick from a pin will kill them, C'Mon man!! I'm not there they have the pin I haven't it's the circle of life, just look at my avatar I'm soooo that right now :lol
Lol. Lmao. Don't worry man. They'll have more

THEY SHALL ALL FEEL MY RAPH!!! :mad: didja see what I did there? :wink1:

:rotfl
Lol nice wordplay. You're like Eminem. But seriously nice use of the word Raph. You Mike just sneak another one past if you just put Don your thinking cap

Holy **** man you just shedded my mind with that entry oooooh I need something to lean on as I'm not quite rocksteady OW! Damn this old building I work in I just got another splinter the last time I recall getting one of those was in April :lecture

Holy **** man you just shredded my mind with that entry oooooh I need something to lean on as I'm not quite rocksteady OW! Damn this old building I work in I just got another splinter the last time I recall getting one of those was in April :lecture

Lol bro. Nice one man. Yeah sit down, last thing you want is to get all tired and krangky.

Back