Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_n8mgvjnxSc1rsadc1o1_500.gif

Pretty cool man

ArchieAdv_44-cover-inks_sm.jpg

This cover got me insanely excited when I first saw it. It was a great story too

I think they need a bigger van but I do love the fact that we get a turtle van in this movie!

1000x635_9548_Comicon_Challenge_2010_TMNT_2d_illustration_tmnt_battle_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

So they're ninjas, who supposedly do their work at night, and their van has a solar panel on it. OK.

So they're ninjas, who supposedly do their work at night, and their van has a solar panel on it. OK.

Yeah I thought the same thing, just like Donnie wearing his solar panel belt, WTH!?!?

But who knows maybe he leaves it parked outside during the day to recharge.....along with his belt :lol

TY SIR..... Front row seat for the train wreck. :lol

It makes sense that when you find out Splinter is April's dad and Shredder is her second cousin (oh god), Mikey tells Splinter to chill the F out (pffffffffft) and Donnie flips Raph the bird :)dump censored :cuss) you won't need a change of underwear :lol I don't give you enough credit sometimes King you're a genius

I think my head might explode in the theater from the pure awesomeness that is this movie!

You better not go see it man you got your Hulk Pf coming in Jan :explode: and I need to see the pics of it :lecture

Back