Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lawsoncolorpinup-Donatello_sm.jpg

Yeah it sure looks like he is wearing a pair of reefs or something and a strange pair of socks too. I'm not a fan of it at all.

Yeah I didn't notice the pads til you mentioned it. Then I saw the sandals. I guess VFX can get expensive on make plain feet....

I never had a thing against Michael Bay, but man is he giving me reasons to hate him :slap

Please tell me that OP did one with all 4 of em! I really like simplicity of it.

Yeah I didn't notice the pads til you mentioned it. Then I saw the sandals. I guess VFX can get expensive on make plain feet....

I never had a thing against Michael Bay, but man is he giving me reasons to hate him :slap

Please tell me that OP did one with all 4 of em! I really like simplicity of it.

No sorry just the four individual pics. I'm sure you could photoshop them together if you want though or even one of the nice freaks here would do it for you.

Just saw a new trailer which was interesting. It showed a little of how they were made, held captive and trained. It was quick but I think they had the old school look. No doubt it will just be a montage sequence and tip of the hat to the old fans. Hopefully it comes online soon so I can post it.

Yeah I posted some figure pictures a while back and it showed them as little turtle kids

Sent from Jabba's Palace

If you're going to the Con these are the exclusives you can get:

FUNKO-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Michelango-Hikari-Nickelodeon-SDCC-2014-Exclusives-600x340.jpg

$50 hand numbered with an ES of 500

KidRobot-Bebop-vinyl-figure-Nickelodeon-SDCC-2014-Exclusives-600x600.jpg

KidRobot-Rocksteady-vinyl-figure-Nickelodeon-SDCC-2014-Exclusives-600x600.jpg

$49.99 The colour combination is the exclusive here

Playmates-Original-Comic-Raphael-figure-Nickelodeon-SDCC-2014-Exclusives-600x600.jpg

TBD

tmnt-guitar-sdcc-2014.jpg

and 100 of these :)

Yeah I posted some figure pictures a while back and it showed them as little turtle kids

Sent from Jabba's Palace

Yeah I remember dude. They had kids clothes and stuff thought didn't they? At least I think they will look like how we remember them from that trailer. I really want to see it again :gah:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Bah, that's a bummer on the Nickelodeon exclusive looks horrible. I collect the current cartoon line and wanted them to have a. Ok exclusive not just a black and white repainted of Rap

Sent from Jabba's Palace

Last edited:
Bah, that's a bummer on the Nickelodeon exclusive looks horrible. I collect the current cartoon line and wanted them to have a. Ok exclusive not just a black and white repainted of Rap

Sent from Jabba's Palace
Maybe it's not the Nick version at all. It's basically looks like a white neca all over again. But I could be wrong.

Notice my edit!!!! Haha.
But in all reality, I thought neca gave up on the turtles long ago....

You're right they no longer have the rights. It's a playmates original comic Raph

Well there's hope that we see comic Shredder, comic foot soldiers, etc. But I do have to say, that I kinda like the way Neca constructed theirs when they were out. I'm actually fortunate to own a complete set (Plus a load of their KO's !!! Hahaha)

Back