Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope not, I just paid a crap ton of money for my set lol.

Even if they made another set I don't think it would affect the value of the original. Turtles collectibles are few and far between compared to most other properties.

I'm currently looking for all 4 exclusives. But Im hoping they just revisit the line again so I dont need to spend nearly $3k for the originals. So I planted a little seed in the Ask Sideshow Alex thread and hopefully it prompts a response; Seeing as Sideshow has pretty much been revisiting every other statue that has been making triple its retail value. :lol

I'm currently looking for all 4 exclusives. But Im hoping they just revisit the line again so I dont need to spend nearly $3k for the originals. So I planted a little seed in the Ask Sideshow Alex thread and hopefully it prompts a response; Seeing as Sideshow has pretty much been revisiting every other statue that has been making triple its retail value. :lol

I think Ondi and I have asked multiple different ways man. All we've gotten was "no info", " not sure where it is in development ". Butngood news is, they still have the license and as far as we know its limited to the Comics! I'm waiting for PFs too

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

That is great news that they still have the license. Maybe Ill just hold out and see what Sideshow has in store this year at SDCC, especially with the new turtles movie around the corner. Although I would not want to see Michael Bays version of the turtles made. :lol I wouldnt mind having some mixed media pf's either. Give em some leather harnesses and black belts and Im all good.

That is great news that they still have the license. Maybe Ill just hold out and see what Sideshow has in store this year at SDCC, especially with the new turtles movie around the corner. Although I would not want to see Michael Bays version of the turtles made. :lol I wouldnt mind having some mixed media pf's either. Give em some leather harnesses and black belts and Im all good.

They don't seem to have any of the movie licenses, but I'm sure we'd all love some PFs from the first one, maybe even Secret of the Ooze. Tokka and Rahzar would be sick. **** man I'm so mad at myself for missing the original coms. Every time someone talks about it I want my own EX set. No one sells it and anyone that does, sells it for 3 times the original retail.

Original comic turtles in 1/4 scale PF, has got to be done in the near future!! Real leather belts and pads. Cloth bandannas, with wire so you can pose it! :panic: Just dont want them right now with all the other PO's :family

wow... I hadn't seen these, since I was living on a different planet.... WOW... they are freaking amazing!

10169330_240401676083603_5611444928866024671_n.jpg

Yay more April :pfft: Whomever is marketing this **** needs to be fired!!

Either that or we are going the transformers route and this is an April Oniel film with a sprinkle or Turtles here and there.

Her and Hansel are so hot right now!

The word is they had smaller scale dio's in the pipeline but god knows what happened to them. I can tell you with 100% certainty that I would have bought the **** out of them. I know dio's aren't all that popular but a tmnt one!?!? I would have treasured it! Sigh....... Kevin Eastman dropped that hint in a SS interview from way back.

The word is they had smaller scale dio's in the pipeline but god knows what happened to them. I can tell you with 100% certaintly that I would have bought the **** out of them. I know dio's aren't all that popular but a tmnt one!?!? I would have treasured it! Sigh....... Kevin Eastman dropped that hint in a SS interview from way back.

Lmfao. "Bought the **** out of them" indeed!

Turtle-MM.jpg

Well these are damn cool! I would love to own them. They are actually really good interpretations of all the characters. I don't think one of them is a fail.

tmnt__raphael_by_uncannyknack-d50qthp.jpg

Oh and because I keep forgetting to post some art here is one! Again not mine mind you just art that I found online that I liked.

Back