Sideshow swords

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRADLEY2702

Freakzoid
Reaction score
does anyone have more info on these swords?....... Are there plaques for example?
Apolozies if this has been previously discussed...... could not see a mention looking back......

yeah i have no idea what he's talking about either lol

do you mean the united cutlery lord of the rings swords set? i just got one recently those are good high quality and has lord of the ring plaque in the front.

What? Where? When?

All of a sudden, I feel like I've missed out on something big..?

yeah i have no idea what he's talking about either lol

do you mean the united cutlery lord of the rings swords set? i just got one recently those are good high quality and has lord of the ring plaque in the front.

Boy, if you actually go to SSC's site and do a quick search, amazing what you can find.

https://search.sideshowtoy.com/search?keywords=lord+of+the+rings+swords

Yea, but when he talks about plaques and such, LARP-weapons don't really come to my mind.

I was thinking he meant replicas made of stainless steel or carbon-steel.

He's talking about the swords from Sideshow latest newsletter.
Actually those are LARP swords made by Museum Replikas.

Nah, I really doubt that they will look any cool up close. But as the title says "LARP" - Live Action Role-Playing.

These weapons have been forged with the sole purpose of vanquishing nerds.

I don't think they'll look good as a collectible display piece judging by the website pics.

But they look like they will make excellent birthday gifts for enthusiastic kids...certainly much better quality than your toys r us toy swords (museum replicas for all thir cork ups are still an adult collectible replica making company) I can imagine kids/kiddults totally enjoying swinging these around in the back yard.

Was kinda thinking the quality whilst not same as UC swords may be good enough to display?

I have the im arc reactor by museum replica. It looked good in the photo but when I actually got it it was absolute crap. I think you better off getting the uc brand, they do make full sized versions too.

Back