Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might try and get this later on. I have a feeling it will be around for a while as it doesn't seem very popular. The costuming on this is miles better than the HT version, but the head sculpt isn't nearly as close.

I still love this statue, like said above the tailoring on this looks so much nicer than the Hot Toys figure and given I like the suit in the film so much this is a must have purchase for me. Just hope there's not too many delays :pray:

I might try and get this later on. I have a feeling it will be around for a while as it doesn't seem very popular. The costuming on this is miles better than the HT version, but the head sculpt isn't nearly as close.

That was my thinking as well. So I preordered the DC version instead. If I still want this one. I know I could always get it later.

Hi all, sorry if this is the wrong place to put this question but ...
MASSIVE superman fan.. just started reading the comics .. wanted to indulge with the Man of Steel statue.

AMAZING. Anyway, I live in the UK - can't seem to calculate the tax / delivery on sideshow website ... any ideas?

Thanks, Nathan.

Hi all, sorry if this is the wrong place to put this question but ...
MASSIVE superman fan.. just started reading the comics .. wanted to indulge with the Man of Steel statue.

AMAZING. Anyway, I live in the UK - can't seem to calculate the tax / delivery on sideshow website ... any ideas?

Thanks, Nathan.

PM sent mate :wink1:

Where have you been? :exactly:

Back