Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Generally speaking I think the more static type poses work best for PF's. That's how SSC has done 99% of their PF's anyway, I think they just gave BD a heightened action pose because GG already did the museum look.

I would have preferred if SSC had done a more museum pose as well and not worried about what GG was doing. This one is still awesome though.

Generally speaking I think the more static type poses work best for PF's. That's how SSC has done 99% of their PF's anyway, I think they just gave BD a heightened action pose because GG already did the museum look.

I would have preferred if SSC had done a more museum pose as well and not worried about what GG was doing. This one is still awesome though.

Of my 13 Sideshow Statues only 3 are in museum type poses

bunk-the-wire.gif

;)

I'm getting really excited for this. I will re-watch the movie when it gets closer to the PF shipping.

Last edited:
Of my 13 Sideshow Statues only 3 are in museum type poses

Out of the twenty six Sideshow statues I own...Babydoll will be the twenty seventh and only the third statue in my collection with an action pose.

Does it really matter? nope. It comes down to personal taste and or opinions and there is no wrong or right when it comes to art. All art is subjective.

I personally don't care if the pose is static or action oriented. As long as the statue is great looking, I'm down for it. :lecture :yess:

Just to be clear, when I say "museum" I mean non-action pose. They can still look imposing or cool in a more static pose. The Shaak Ti and Darth Malgus PF's are two great examples of this.

When do you think Babydoll will release in March? My final flex payment is March 15th. Im soooo psyched!! 22 more days!! Wooohooo!!

Last edited:
When do you think Babydoll will release in March. My final flex payment is March 15th. Im soooo psyched!! 22 more days!! Wooohooo!!

It should, because on the last newsletter from SSC it was on the 'Coming in the next 30 days' list. I haven't checked out the new newsletter yet, though, but I assume it will still be releasing sometime in March.

Back