Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lneh2lTxGU1qefj61o1_500.gif

Can't wait!!! :panic:

Damn! Nice!!!! Thanks :clap

Gonna have to cancel my EX order, just dont have the money or more importantly the interest in the piece anymore. Not sure the best way of doing it but if there's a respected member on this forum desperate for an EX I'm sure they'll be a way of you taking over my order :)

Thinking of canceling my ex as well...how long has this been on preorder. I was hoping ss would have shown us something else from the license by now

I love this thread, so easygoing and fun.

Does anyone else think the community is becoming joyless?

With prices going up people are searching for something to blame so discussion of economics, manufacturing & material costs, labour laws & wages and politics all come up. When a figure gets revealed either as a pre-order or in-hand pics people call it terrible and complain ad nausem about how the HS jaw is a millimeter to wide or the coat should be a fraction shorter or other nitpicks. So many first posts are full of hate

Imo these all suck the fun out of the hobby. The hobby is meant to be first and foremost fun right?, not something to stress about.

I know people can't be happy all the time and i'm known for being quite complainy in the past, but people have come to expect perfection, which doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Is Sweet Pea still available?
GG's website is saying that the item is "archived". I think it's available only in the after market. :(

Check over at entertainment earth. I thought I saw some come available recently. I'm not sure though. :dunno

With prices going up people are searching for something to blame so discussion of economics, manufacturing & material costs, labour laws & wages and politics all come up. When a figure gets revealed either as a pre-order or in-hand pics people call it terrible and complain ad nausem about how the HS jaw is a millimeter to wide or the coat should be a fraction shorter or other nitpicks. So many first posts are full of hate

Imo these all suck the fun out of the hobby. The hobby is meant to be first and foremost fun right?, not something to stress about.

I know people can't be happy all the time and i'm known for being quite complainy in the past, but people have come to expect perfection, which doesn't exist.

I love this thread as well- all of the Sucker Punch haters left to other threads and only the true fans of this release and the film remain. :1-1:

Great people, great film, and Babydoll! :D

So, I imagine us Flex payers are still on track for a March 5 final payment. So maybe a notice this week saying its coming or pushed back?

I worry I'm losing my joy. Been doing business with ss over 10 years and have over 10k in rewards points. I don't mind flaws but for me it is the constant rising cost and larger es. There is no more rush. The excitement is lost for me. I used to look forward to the newsletter and now don't read them anymore cuz there just soliciting in stock items. Not there yet but I feel that after superman and catwoman I could b at the end of my journey.

I worry I'm losing my joy. Been doing business with ss over 10 years and have over 10k in rewards points. I don't mind flaws but for me it is the constant rising cost and larger es. There is no more rush. The excitement is lost for me. I used to look forward to the newsletter and now don't read them anymore cuz there just soliciting in stock items. Not there yet but I feel that after superman and catwoman I could b at the end of my journey.

Wow 10 years of SS collecting? That's a true fan! I too feel what you said because of the rising costs, huge ES, or no ES, QC issues on one of my best marvel characters, is kind of putting a dent on my collecting. For now I'm going to hang in there. But there are days where I had to reconsider. If prices were lower a bit, less qc issues, and the ES runs are lower I would be more excited. There's been statues lately that I got and was just not too excited about when I open the box. The prices are getting out of control lately.

Damn 10 years,??? I only only done 2 years..... Wish I know ss early to buy statues with retail ....

Damn 10 years,??? I only only done 2 years..... Wish I know ss early to buy statues with retail ....

Yes me too, I only been in 8 months for SS. Missed all the early statues. But I'm glad I was in starting with Aayla, storm, lady death. Missed all exclusives PO for joker, BD, skaar, vampi PF, Freddy, Jason, rogue, psylocke, colossus, etc. But converted on Freddy, BD, joker and vampi PF. So I can't complain for being so late into the game.

I'm hanging in there but thinking of cancelling if we don't see her in March, will be so pissed if this piece isn't a stunner after the long wait.

My first SS item was an Aragorn Bust. But back then it was still Sideshow Weta so does that count? In those days the Australian dollar was about 65c to the US so it was pretty expensive. The original Sauron statue was the first big and expensive collectable I ever got.

Back