Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went through a bunch of statues I sold this year, many were pf's, I probably only have about 8-10 now, but planning on selling a few more. I like the larger pieces like 1:1 busts or LSF, that is what I really want to start collecting.

I just went through a bunch of statues I sold this year, many were pf's, I probably only have about 8-10 now, but planning on selling a few more. I like the larger pieces like 1:1 busts or LSF, that is what I really want to start collecting.

I'm thinking on downsizing & "streamlining" my collection. I just have to decide on which collectibles to keep.
hmm.gif

Man, I hope they're using the same factory to do this one as they did the Lara PF. That one came out great and I can only imagine how this one will look!

Remember, I'll take your Hitman PF! :D:D:D :lol

I would definitely offer him up to you. But with how rare he is, and how poor I am, I was thinking no less than $400 now. People missed the boat when I tried to let him go for $270 shipped around here. :lol

You know the more I look at this year's line-up the less it looks like BD is going to make the cut if I'm being perfectly honest. Getting her will most likely mean passing on some timeless, five-star icons that I've been a fan of my entire life or that I know will stand the test of time much more strongly than her and SP.

Oh well. Too much of a good thing is hardly anything to fret about. :lol

You know the more I look at this year's line-up the less it looks like BD is going to make the cut if I'm being perfectly honest. Getting her will most likely mean passing on some timeless, five-star icons that I've been a fan of my entire life or that I know will stand the test of time much more strongly than her and SP.

Oh well. Too much of a good thing is hardly anything to fret about. :lol

Im with you and feel really concerned as well. The last two years were slow for me but this year it seems like everything their releasing is what I really really want. Making a few specialty characters like this hard to decide on

Im with you and feel really concerned as well. The last two years were slow for me but this year it seems like everything their releasing is what I really really want. Making a few specialty characters like this hard to decide on

Yeah me too. I have had some collectibles each year for the past 7 years. But this year seems to be getting pretty crazy. There is so much I want. Sideshow's PF list this year is amazing. They have given a few Buffy pieces and then Hot Toys has the Avengers line.

It honestly seems never ending.

This statue has WIN written all over it IMO. :D

She's a keeper! :lecture

I honestly don't understand why a lot of you get's all worked up. What has the past learned us? That something that's looks awesome turns out a disaster (Rogue, Ultron) and other things that looks ordinary/average/doll/crap/boring turns out to be grails or skyrocket on eBay (GG SP). Pictures - especially pictures from the maker - says nothing. The only thing that counts for anything is to see the status irl. Never the less this thread will proabply hit 10.000 posts before the pf is released and another 10.000 after release. We all need a life ...............some more than others.

Back