Sideshow Storm Premium Format 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
pretty cool

Attachments

• aas.jpg
    aas.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Storm Premium Format for 12 days 2020 ?

PLEASE DON'T BE A Jim Lee Storm! Pretty please with a big red cherry on top!

PLEASE DON'T BE A Jim Lee Storm! Pretty please with a big red cherry on top!

It will be. You just know it will.

I love the Jim Lee costume, but then that’s what I first saw her in.

Whereas I really hated her classic costume.

It will be. You just know it will.

I love the Jim Lee costume, but then that’s what I first saw her in.

Whereas I really hated her classic costume.

Hoping it's classic or modern. Can't stand the Lee costume. Easily my most hated Storm costume.

I really hope this is for real.

....and if it is, then I'd like a Byrne classic Storm.

Since I have the XM Storm I’d prefer the Cockrum/Byrne costume. However my guess is it will be the Lee costume. While I don’t care for the Mohawk hairstyle, I could see that being an EX swap out even if it breaks cannon. Will have to see how this turns out.

I really hope this is true. Storm is my 3rd favorite comic character and I would like to add a 1/4 storm to my collection. I know XM has one but I want to see what SSC has to offer. I'll take a Jim Lee Storm but I'd actually like to see her in this costume.

c7e10bade0301fd4dc332349e7895997.jpg

I'm keeping my excitement in check just in case this isn't true. But I hope it is. Been waiting for a 1/4 Storm statue for awhile now. I would've gotten the XM Storm, but it wasn't for me.

Classic black suit storm would be nice! My favorite look. Or inspired by that.
Don?t mind Lee, but need to see black costume

I'm keeping my excitement in check just in case this isn't true. But I hope it is. Been waiting for a 1/4 Storm statue for awhile now. I would've gotten the XM Storm, but it wasn't for me.

I loved everything about the XM Storm but the Lee costume. If they would've released it in her classic costume, it would've been an instabuy for me. The serious portrait on it is absolutely gorgeous.

I loved everything about the XM Storm but the Lee costume. If they would've released it in her classic costume, it would've been an instabuy for me. The serious portrait on it is absolutely gorgeous.

Yea, that portrait was perfect.

I just feel if you're going to buy an XM piece, you really gotta love it to pull the trigger. Because of the high price and high cost of shipping, it takes a lot to bring it home to the US.

Yea, that portrait was perfect.

I just feel if you're going to buy an XM piece, you really gotta love it to pull the trigger. Because of the high price and high cost of shipping, it takes a lot to bring it home to the US.

Exactly! That's why I didn't pull the trigger on the XM Storm. I have to love just about every aspect of a statue if I'm dropping almost a G to buy a statue. Since I quite literally HATE Lee's Storm costume, that made the XM Storm a pass no matter how good she looks. That said, I dropped a little over $1800 for the Transformation HULK because it completely blew me away. It was THE 1/4 HULK statue I've been waiting almost 15 years to add to my collection. That piece was a must have for me even though the price tag was quite steep.

An event so epic, there’s no hype for it

LOL! There's even talk now that the rumors of a Reverse Flash and this Storm are all false. It looks like the guy who started the rumors on the other forum has been debunked. So, now there's even less reason for me to be excited about the 12 days event.

Reverse Flash is too easy for them, so I think that one is likely true. Storm coming up next in the x-Men rotation doesn’t seem too far fetched either. I could see her, Scarlet Witch or maybe SpiderGwen being SS’s next Marvel female PF announcement. On the DC side maybe Mera or Jessica Cruz GL, although I’d prefer Star Sapphire or a decent Supergirl.

It sucks that these might all be rumors. Was looking forward to it.....

Looks like this was more than a rumor.

Totally excited for this!

attachment.php

Looks like it's the Jim Lee version, tho.

Which I don't mind if the sculpt is really done well.

Back