Premium Format Sideshow Spiderman Premium Format Statue Regular Market Value?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is in storage, but I've loved this piece. Leaves some stuff to be desired, but I like it a lot. Don't see myself selling it. I have the 'regular' Exclusive and love the camera. Nice touch. Doesn't make or break the piece, but definitely adds to it.

just checked toytracker and it seems theyre even more confused than this thread, all the spiderman pf prices are actually of Spiderwoman. lol looks like shes worth in the $600 range.

Did that site finally get updated?

Sometimes it helps with Ebay selling, but for the most part I just go to ebay past history, but it takes me forever to find how to do it each time on there, lol

You have to go into past sales for each piece, cause like this one its all mixed up with Spiderwoman, or they have regs and Exs mixed up all the time.

Sometimes it helps with Ebay selling, but for the most part I just go to ebay past history, but it takes me forever to find how to do it each time on there, lol

You have to go into past sales for each piece, cause like this one its all mixed up with Spiderwoman, or they have regs and Exs mixed up all the time.

I gave up on it when the Venom comiquette came out...it never moved off retail

isn't the reg version still available directly from Sideshow?

I think this is the old Spiderman Premium Format. The one where he is in the crouched down position. I actually have the EX but don't know if I could part with it - it was my first Premium Format ever.

Sorry guys I should have clarified. Yes I was talking OG. I actually picked up am Ex with Green Goblin in perfect condition so that was exciting. I really love the piece and am fairly new to collecting. Thanks.

Sorry guys I should have clarified. Yes I was talking OG. I actually picked up am Ex with Green Goblin in perfect condition so that was exciting. I really love the piece and am fairly new to collecting. Thanks.

Congrats on the acquisition.

I think the OG release is dated with all of the more exciting stuff Sideshow is putting out, but man, I still love it. :rock

An oldie but goodie for sure! I actually prefer it to many of the newer pieces but that's because it is an older limited piece. I love the Com but not having a nose did bother me for some reason; but still a great piece. I have the Koto as well and wish that was bigger. If it was 1/4... wow.

I like the PF a lot and proud to own it. Displays well with my Green Goblin PF. Quite possibly a top 5 PF... I love that base.

Hey Eli. I agree on the original spidey PF. Can I ask what you think a good price would be today for the SS Spiderman pf Ex with camera and both boxes? Thanks!

Hey Eli. I agree on the original spidey PF. Can I ask what you think a good price would be today for the SS Spiderman pf Ex with camera and both boxes? Thanks!

Ignore Eli. He lost his 'way' ever since being names the #2 Buffy fan, second to me (the #1 Buffy fan.)

:D :lol I kid.

I think on ebay they go for around $800-1K - not bad.

Back