Premium Format Sideshow Spiderman Premium Format Statue Regular Market Value?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So weird as no one wanted the PF not long ago and the Comiquette was the only one people were willing to drop a grand for.

Nice but I'm more than happy to wait for either SS or XM to make a new 1/4 Comic Spidey

But seeing how well the JSC CQ has sold shows just how popular this character is

I think the Pf looks great, but not enough for me to drop a grand :)

I like the PF a lot and proud to own it. Displays well with my Green Goblin PF. Quite possibly a top 5 PF... I love that base.

I really like the Spidey PF. I always thought he was an under-rated piece but hearing about the sudden rise in it's price I guess it's not after all :lol

Id say around $1100.00

I dot know where all the talk about the PF going up in price is coming from. He has been hovering around $900-$1100 since I started here 2 years ago. The original Com is the piece that has skyrocketed and doubled in price over the last year and a half. I should add that I don't dislike the PF, but that I personally just prefer the Com.

I dot know where all the talk about the PF going up in price is coming from. He has been hovering around $900-$1100 since I started here 2 years ago. The original Com is the piece that has skyrocketed and doubled in price over the last year and a half. I should add that I don't dislike the PF, but that I personally just prefer the Com.

Yeah, the price on the PF has been fairly steady. Not much talk about it after the Com came out years ago. You are also right about the COM's value really spiking over the last 2 years or so. It has easily doubled in value over that time. We are now seeing the original EX COM selling for $1100-$1200 consistently. It's a magnificent piece and I can see the prices continue to rise on it.

I've seen him go for $600 about 2 years ago. I think Gagaliya got him for under $500 IIRC. You may be thinking of the EX or Negative Zone or Black versions. Some may have tried $1k on ebay but he wasn't selling for that.

I've seen him go for $600 about 2 years ago. I think Gagaliya got him for under $500 IIRC. You may be thinking of the EX or Negative Zone or Black versions. Some may have tried $1k on ebay but he wasn't selling for that.

Yeah, the EX PF was what I was talking about in particular with my post. The REG PF was going hovering for a reasonable price at a long time.

Back