Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

Noticed some of you guys were havin a debate about the koto spidey vs the comiquette. I own both and I have to say, the only thing the comiquette has on the koto is size. I like the face, pose and overall sculpt better then the comiquette. The comiquette is still an amazing piece but in my humble opinion I think it is just a tiny bit over rated.

Noticed some of you guys were havin a debate about the koto spidey vs the comiquette. I own both and I have to say, the only thing the comiquette has on the koto is size.I like the face, pose and overall sculpt better then the comiquette. The comiquette is still an amazing piece but in my humble opinion I think it is just a tiny bit over rated.

Nope

:monkey1

Noticed some of you guys were havin a debate about the koto spidey vs the comiquette. I own both and I have to say, the only thing the comiquette has on the koto is size. I like the face, pose and overall sculpt better then the comiquette. The comiquette is still an amazing piece but in my humble opinion I think it is just a tiny bit over rated.

This thing is beautiful. In no way is it over rated. Hell even the base is more detailed than half the statues I have seen.

I am so happy. I managed to score the Comi from a fellow freak member for a great price. Now I just need to wait. Will go great with my Green Goblin.

This was my most wanted statue.

I am so happy. I managed to score the Comi from a fellow freak member for a great price. Now I just need to wait. Will go great with my Green Goblin.

You know I saw the line "PM Sent" in that thread and though I was GREEN with Envy, I was really hoping it would work out for you... Congrats....:hi5:

Ya well I am going to need to cancel some stuff as I had not budgeted for it. Spider-Man comes first though. Thanks for rooting for me though

Congrats on your score Snadinator. You are going to love this statue.

I have a spiderman comiquette exclusive, carnage com exclusive, and venom com regular for sale if anyone is interested message me. Also some other grails like the xmen vs sentinel set with working lights.

I heard people telling that this piece is 1/35 scale,because the head

do you think that? :dunno

Back