Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

For how much is the excludive selling??

GOD eCeKAt......... you are still a newb. :monkey1 :gah: :monkey4

Read the thread front to back like a comic!

Looks like one recently sold for nearly $800, and another sold for $1,000. On the other hand, some sit unsold for an $800 starting bid price.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nk...ct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=10&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

Yeah it's weird a couple of months ago I saw Spider-Man EX that went for $700.00 and the guy received no bids at all and just couldn't move the thing. Then along comes a Spider-Man regular a week later that sells for a little over a $1000.00. :slap

Seeing how much this thing is going for now I'm so happy I pulled the trigger and bought the EX for 450.

I'm pissed i lost my job when this came out, ____ing economy! Also ____ing Thailand where my job went to.

Alot of them have been listed for the 900-1100$ range... They seem to sit there and never sell for that price.

Alot of them have been listed for the 900-1100$ range... They seem to sit there and never sell for that price.

Not true. If you ship internationally, you will sold at least $900, I sold 2 , but my is brand new with perfect condition.

Not true. If you ship internationally, you will sold at least $900, I sold 2 , but my is brand new with perfect condition.

do u have one more:wink1:

Will never pay for any Sideshow pieces that sell more than its retail price regardless, whats its status or edition numbers are. Sucks to get in the game late.

Seeing how much this thing is going for now I'm so happy I pulled the trigger and bought the EX for 450.

The current prices people are seeking put what you paid in retrospect, right? I have a similar situation.

Will never pay for any Sideshow pieces that sell more than its retail price regardless, whats its status or edition numbers are. Sucks to get in the game late.

It does suck to get into the game late. Especially when it's your favorite character you missed. I know, I keep complaining about it, and I will keep on :gah:

I don't like overpaying, but on the other hand Gambit (tied with Storm and Nightcrawler) is my favorite X-Man. I was late to the game on him, so early last year I spent 350 on a Gambit Reg, still the most I've spent on any collectible. It took a LOT for me to do so but I convinced myself "self, you won't get another Gambit or X-Men collectible this good if you pass this by. Regrets you will have."

I try to look at the mark up over the SSC price. I paid $75 above SSC's retail. For something I see people paying way more for now, looking back I absolutely made the right decision. But I wouldn't make a habit of that. For the most part if it came out before my time, it's just gone.

I convinced myself "self. . ."
LOL

Yeah, I knew this statue was gonna skyrocket in price, despite the paint slop issues. Marvel's most iconic character. Don't skip out when the Superman and Batman PFs are released, fellas.

I got in pretty late too. A little over 2yrs ago. I have paid over retail on secondary markets but I won't go crazy I have my limits. I remember when Gambit came out I didn't want to pay $340 for Gambit EX...big mistake. That thing has skyrocketed to around the $700-$800 range. I wouldn't touch that.

:exactly:..............:)

LOL

Yeah, I knew this statue was gonna skyrocket in price, despite the paint slop issues. Marvel's most iconic character. Don't skip out when the Superman and Batman PFs are released, fellas.

Superman is ok. It will go up in value but I'll get him only because I want to display the main JLA members, not for any value he'd have. I'm not a huge fan of him and I don't buy to flip later. I buy the characters I love. I love Batman, slightly below Spider-Man, so getting him is not even a question.

I got in pretty late too. A little over 2yrs ago. I have paid over retail on secondary markets but I won't go crazy I have my limits. I remember when Gambit came out I didn't want to pay $340 for Gambit EX...big mistake. That thing has skyrocketed to around the $700-$800 range. I wouldn't touch that.

That would have only been a $55 mark up. For statues that came out before I was aware of them I wouldn't mind that if I really wanted it, especially on pieces everyone likes because the price just goes up.

Back