Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Congrats rome, he looks great!

Quick shots

Spiderman4.jpg

Spiderman2.jpg

Spiderman3.jpg

Spiderman1.jpg

I might ask for a replacement on the base. It doesn't seem like the bottom was glued on correctly. It had quite a bit of dust too. It's awesome but man, I have to find some way to get rid of the black smudges from the lines.

Beautiful pictures Raikirik

Hrm, paint around the eyes seem a bit sloppy and uneven there. Color me worried :(

The white parts are definitely not pure white but they're not bad. The problem areas are where the web lines are. There's a fair amount of smudging and you can see where the painter just wiped it or smudged it.

Beautiful pictures Raikirik

Quick shots

Spiderman4.jpg

Spiderman2.jpg
Hard to tell for sure because the pixelization on the pics, but it looks to me like the black on the eyes is not cleanly or evenly applied here to me. Is it just my imagination? To me, this is more important than the web lines because it is more noticeable.

Hard to tell for sure because the pixelization on the pics, but it looks to me like the black on the eyes is not cleanly or evenly applied here to me. Is it just my imagination? To me, this is more important than the web lines because it is more noticeable.

It is probably the pixelization and the light reflection, it's pretty even.

Awesome. Thanks for the pics! :rock

No problem :hi5:

The smudges are really bugging me though! I don't want to wait for a replacement. Is there anyway I could use something that's not too abrasive to remove them? They're over the red so I was thinking something could be done.

I would be real careful about that. You may end up taking the red paint off as easily as the black.

No problem :hi5:

The smudges are really bugging me though! I don't want to wait for a replacement. Is there anyway I could use something that's not too abrasive to remove them? They're over the red so I was thinking something could be done.

Take a pic of it before you do anything. You'll have proof that there's something wrong with it before you did anything to it so that SS can do a replacement for you.

How does the arm attach to the body, and the body attach to the wall?

Here's what I was talking about with the bottom of the base. The 'M' in Amazing looks like it was wiped off.

basesmudge.jpg

How does the arm attach to the body, and the body attach to the wall?

I think it's a magnet in the right arm. There's a magnet in the left arm which is attached to the building and a peg on the left foot.

Take a pic of it before you do anything. You'll have proof that there's something wrong with it before you did anything to it so that SS can do a replacement for you.

Already done!

Damn that looks great! , cant wait to get mine :)

Awesome pics Raikirik. He really looks great. I can't wait for Alter Ego to get there shipment.

Back