Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Links to buy Reg + Exc waitlist in 1st post.

:dunno Buy some glasses and read the whole sentence..

Btw; :peace for the laughter

Another reason that it is designed this way is that the wall decoration and Spidey's hand could be physically attached. The wall decoration is probably what "plugs in" to the base along with a foot or something.

Maybe.

But I would'h preferred flat hand on flat wall in this case. That's all. Btw; I like this comiquette, no doubt..

I preordered this because of the base. I <3LOVE<3 the Art Deco design...and his assome butt!:drool

I preordered this because of the base. I <3LOVE<3 the Art Deco design...and his assome butt!:drool

Buying fantasy art because of sex appeal is just SILLY! I mean...who in their right mind would be interested in a statue's butt??!! Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to go to my local comic shop and stare at Sideshow's AH line and dream of the day my wife lets me buy them.....:pray:

:lol:peace

Buying fantasy art because of sex appeal is just SILLY! I mean...who in their right mind would be interested in a statue's butt??!! Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to go to my local comic shop and stare at Sideshow's AH line and dream of the day my wife lets me buy them.....:pray:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This Spiderman looks pretty good.

Dont make him angry, you wont like him when he is angry!!!! Im sure it was a weak attempt for a joke

Well, I had Spider-powers for a few weeks in the 90s...unfortunately, once they started me on the anti-psychotic meds I lost all my powers. Luckily, on a completely unrelated note, all of my arch enemies mysteriously disappeared at the same time!

Seriously though, you are completely right. It's like a deer running full throttle through the woods. Or a fish navigating a coral reef. To a regular old human it looks complicated and impossible...to a deer or a fish its just second nature. I don't know about you guys...but Ive never seen a spider stop and look for a foot hold...:dunno

ur a genius perfectly said tis statue is marvolous

Pre ordered this bad boy....I couldn't resist. I'll worry about finding a place for it later...it's too good not have have it in my collection! :pray:

Truly awesome and detailed piece :rock

This is gunna be a kickass display!

I ordered this the day it went up and it still says "New" for me while anything I ordered afterward says "Processing" :dunno

I ordered this the day it went up and it still says "New" for me while anything I ordered afterward says "Processing" :dunno

Yeah the orders statuses sometimes get messed up. You can call sideshow to confirm tho'.

Yeah the orders statuses sometimes get messed up. You can call sideshow to confirm tho'.

Thanks fuzz, I REALLY wouldn't want to miss out on getting this piece if they happen to miss my order because of something like that.:gah:

Hope you're enjoying the con bro :rock

Thanks fuzz, I REALLY wouldn't want to miss out on getting this piece if they happen to miss my order because of something like that.:gah:

Hope you're enjoying the con bro :rock

Can't go the little one is just too young, so we cancelled :monkey2 Maybe next year :(

Can't go the little one is just too young, so we cancelled :monkey2 Maybe next year :(

D'oh :slap.

That's okay. There's a ton of people there, so it's probably best not to go there while he's still so small. At least you guys will enjoy the stuff coming in this year. :1-1:

Back