Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

This statue is a well celebrated sculpt and the ES by today's standards is incredibly low for such a popular character. It has the exact recipe to shoot up in value. It's not worth any more or less than what buyers are buying it at which is the market price/demand. At this point the prices people actually pay (not the eBay prices of over priced product that doesn't sell) has driven the value above $800. This statue costs a lot now because the market fairly dictated it cost that much.

I just hope the next comic Spidey SS does is an all new concept because the new Comiquette is too similar.

Yes to all, and I'll add in Sandman, Kingpin, Mysterio, Hobgoblin and Lizard, too.

I want to wind down my statue spending since I have or am getting most of the characters I want but it'd be hard to resist any of these if done well.

I was going to leave Kingpin for poor ol Daredevil.

Sideshow will eventually throw out another fully sculpted Spidey and the way they have been hitting some of these releases out of the park and some of the amazing talent these sculptors have it will prob rock too. Wouldn't mind getting a 1/4 Spidey at some point. But if you like SS nostalgia can't go wrong with this. Congrats DC!

A new 1/4 Spidey could be amazing, but all it would be able to do is match this one. When the new 1/5 com comes out I am sure there will be those who are totally satisfied and over the moon though.
*Ridiculous

Sell me yours for retail then.
You did say you had to work hard for your deal.

Don't be a Prat ...lol. We both know I can't spell by now...lol. As for selling mine to you for retail. Well, you cancelled yours back in the day so there is no way you even deserve to have it... EVER!!! Lol. Oh and YES it was some dealing gymnastics to get that deal done I tell you....lol.

Last edited:

I was going to leave Kingpin for poor ol Daredevil.

Ha ha! I thought about that as I typed his name but then I remembered Kingpin started out as a Spidey villain before becoming DD's arch nemesis. In recent years he's been more of a Spidey villain (Back in Black/One More Day is all his fault, the Big Time storyline with the Hobgoblin). They share him though.

But there is already a 1:4 PF Spidey and a 1:4 fully sculpted Spidey.
Also a 1:4 PF Movie Spidey on the way...
Also loads of smaller Spideys, I have quite a few of them.
Moar villains!!!

But there is already a 1:4 PF Spidey and a 1:4 fully sculpted Spidey.
Also a 1:4 PF Movie Spidey on the way...
Also loads of smaller Spideys, I have quite a few of them.
Moar villains!!!

But I don't have a 1/4 scale Spidey :monkey3

Haha honestly. I'd rather you guess get what you want. I probably can't afford Spidey any time soon. So I'd rather see you guess get what you want!

This one!

2971557-vulture_by_statman71.jpg

Kinda think SS will make a new 1/4 Spidey with a huge ES like Batman before they start making more 1/4 Villians again

Back