Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you trying to put the Uzi mag in the pouch for the 9mm clips?

No, I have the 9mm mags in those pouches.

I can get the magazine about half way in, then the sharp edges catch on the material (and poke through) and it will not go farther.

As some have mentioned...I will likely let it go as Snake Eyes' doom is almost upon him anyway. But don't worry everyone, I'll post picks.:D

Try sticking something like the "chopsticks" in the pouches and leaving them in for about a day, then try putting the magazines in. I found taking the pouches off for a day and letting the fabric breath, really helped. It's still a tight fit, but hopefully you can get them in without tearing.

Try sticking something like the "chopsticks" in the pouches and leaving them in for about a day, then try putting the magazines in. I found taking the pouches off for a day and letting the fabric breath, really helped. It's still a tight fit, but hopefully you can get them in without tearing.

Gonna give that a try. Thanks!

You have to be careful with the vest. I was able to put the magazines in with no problem, not one tear. Unfortunately, the vest is so damn delicate. A couple of weeks ago, I was putting the vest back on, 2 magazines punched through their holders, while I was tighten in the front clips on the vest.

It deteriorates on the fly. That vest is crap, pure and simple. Another outside company needs to re-engineer a better version. Seriously, I recommend getting newer gear.

It deteriorates on the fly. That vest is crap, pure and simple. Another outside company needs to re-engineer a better version. Seriously, I recommend getting newer gear.

I have Hot Toys Krauser's vest on my SE. I know the pouches dont open (and are empty), but I think it looks better overall. The stitching at the the of the holders on the SS vest looks really sloppy and cheap.

I have Hot Toys Krauser's vest on my SE. I know the pouches dont open (and are empty), but I think it looks better overall.

Aesthetically, the original looks good but I just hate how it falls apart. And yes, the Krauser version does look good.

We need one of these in 1/6 but in all black and no plastic, all cloth. SEALs from the 90s used them in VBSS missions during the Gulf war I think. Not sure. Notice the modularity; they can switch out the pouch types so they can fit MP5 to M4 magazines.

p0906081932xt1.jpg

200406181742.jpg

At one point ACE was going to make one in camouflage though.

Bleh, whatever, I'm just dreaming.

Aesthetically, the original looks good but I just hate how it falls apart. And yes, the Krauser version does look good.

We need one of these in 1/6 but in all black and no plastic, all cloth. SEALs from the 90s used them in VBSS missions during the Gulf war I think. Not sure. Notice the modularity; they can switch out the pouch types so they can fit MP5 to M4 magazines.

p0906081932xt1.jpg

200406181742.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

I may not have gotten the best copy of this figure (I just noticed that the two bent-toed boots are left ones), but I do love the representation of Snake Eyes and at last I can contribute a little to the thread.

DSC07013a.jpg

p0906081932xt1.jpg

200406181742.jpg

LBVs and I've seen quite a few on Dragon figures.

Back