Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sideshow snake eyes photo thread

I foresee Snake Eyes being one of my very favorite figures! He will be endlessly poseable. Right now I am really loving a very basic look, not much gear, just enough to get the job done :rock

DSC04717.jpg

are you getting the exclusive from SS? i'm just wondering because I have asked Sideshow if they would let me use the UPS hub at the destination addy so I could go right there and pick it up but they said no because the item is over $100 and they require a signature. that was for a different item but I am expecting the exclusive to be delivered sometime today:banana

Yes I am, doesn't seem like I can get Sideshow to do it. But if I stop by there (or call them when I can find the number) the hub will hold packages. Anything really big or that requires a signature I'll do that for. However, it slipped my mind on Snake so I have to wait until tomorrow to get him.

Why not just fill out the form on Sideshow's site to waive the signature and fax it in?

I foresee Snake Eyes being one of my very favorite figures! He will be endlessly poseable. Right now I am really loving a very basic look, not much gear, just enough to get the job done :rock

DSC04717.jpg

Great picture!

The pro body looks fine to me!

awesome fig... but still a bit skinny in my mind. Glad people are liking him.

Wow! :naughty He looks great, King! I kinda like him better without everything added on. I really like the bent-toe boots, I think that was a really cool idea on thier part. The pro doesn't look too bad in those pics either. Almost looks like a real person there.

Thnx for the nice comments everyone :rock

Surveillance night-vision picture from a Cobra facility:

DSC04772.jpg

What the hell, where is all the Snake Eyes love ? :tap

MORE PIX!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome pics Chase !!!! Maybe i'll bite on him...your pics are really selling it for me.

What'd you do, Shai, bail when the production pics hit? I thought you had one preordered! Anyways, much better than expected but takes patience to assemble. This figure gets five of five dancing chewies
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Awesome pics, fellas :rock :rock :rock

I just put my ass back on the waitlist. Had to cancel my excl. because i was low on funds. But i just noticed i got a tax refund and Snake Eyes was the first thing that came to mind :banana

Man, indoors I an having a ^^^^ of a time getting any good pics. Without and abundance of like my sisters camera wont pick up crap.

Theres no flash in these pics, but I have to put a lamp really close. I miss my camera :(
DSC04888.jpg

DSC04889.jpg

That's a really cool pose, King! I'm really digging him with just the strap across his chest and the Uzi without the suppressor. Feels a lot more classic like that. I can't wait to get this figure, damn it's taken so long!!!

Back