Statue Sideshow Scarlet Witch Premium Format (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC_808

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_300485_SWPF.jpg

I had a feeling a new Scarlet Witch PF was going to show up in the rotation. I have the XM version coming in a couple of weeks but am interested in this one.

Most of SS's announcements this year have been type treatments or silhouettes. You would think they could show something.

Vision is probably going to be announced sometime this year as well, as SS seems to be going back through their rosters--which probably means more Avenger redos: Hawkeye, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Ant Man/Giant Man, Wasp, Hulk, Thor, She-Hulk, Iron Man, War Machine. It would be nice if they threw in some characters they haven't produced such as Quicksilver, Falcon, Valkyrie, Spectrum/Proton, Sentry and Blue Marvel.

Similarly they are cycling through the X-Men roster, which means Nightcrawler, Beast, Iceman, Archangel and Mystique, all of whom could stand to be updated. But again, would like to see new characters like Polaris, Havok, Bishop, Jubilee, Sunfiire, Banshee and Professor X.

I'm guessing the Fantastic Four will finally start popping up in 2022/2023.

I don't know how to feel. I really want a nice Scarlet Witch, but I can't afford her in the near future.

hoping for a fabric cape so it'll match the rest of the line.

Hoping for the same thing. Most of all ...hoping for an awesome body sculpt and portrait.

Still looking for a 1/4 scale comic-based Scarlet Witch, so I'm looking forward to this.

Fabric is my preference too, sculpted is too heavy and big sometimes - I'm looking at my batman PF

I may have to get this one, smart move releasing after the show, all I want is classic costume personally

Someone needs to start selling 3D printed capes for Sideshow pieces. I guess this confirms the upcoming Storm will have a fabric cape as well =(

Is it just me or is the portrait kinda similar to XMs piece?
It's really nice anyway.

For me, I prefer sculped capes because the mixed media cape just looks out of place when the rest of the clothing is sculpted. It's visually jarring.

I’d guess a new Vision is probably in the works (possibly a white variant as well)
However, I’d rather see Sideshow produce Quicksilver and Polaris so the House of Magnus could finally come together in 1/4 scale.

Back