Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette under developement?

Good idea with the pose but the scale will be off, unless you're ok with it.
Colossus comiquette is 1/5 and this Rhino comiquette is 1/4 isn't it?

Me think this is made for the Spidey people. :monkey2

I'm not fussed about Scale, Rhino should be bigger (to me) than Piotr anyway :monkey3

Excited to see pics/specs, haven't been this excited about a SSC piece for a good few months now

Im thinking this is going to be too hard to pass up for any Spidy fan!
It will look so awesome next to my Bust now!
Cant wait to order this!

Is this still Olivetti?

No.

pwj.jpg

Can't wait to see the full reveal!!!!

Last edited:

Maybe another head without the rhinocerous ears & eyes on the bodysuit.

That's what I meant, sorry. Kirby-esque head. Closed eyes on the side and no ears. That would be the definitive Rhino for me.

I'm not saying it's not going to look cool....I hope it does and it looks promising, but that's gonna be a lot of dough and space to drop on a guy dressed up as a rhino. He's a reeeaaallly big secondary character dressed up as a rhino! :rotfl In all seriousness congrats to those who are looking forward to this, it looks like it will be the definitive Rhino.

This is one of the last 1/4 scale comiquette pieces to be billed as a comiquette. Future 1/4 items would pinned as a Premium Format Figure.

It's 1/4 scale. :)

-SideshowAlex

boom-headshot.jpg

This is the last comiquette I'll ever buy then! :yess:

....Now let's take a moment of silence to commemorate them.....................

RIP COMIQUETTES!

^ Guy dressed up as a Bat is okay though :monkey1

Yeah, but Batman's a main character with a rich history. Not alot of killer Rhino stories out there.....
And I did say congrats to those who love the character!!!!!!!!

This is a must have. God I hope the rest of the Sinister 6 get made.

I could not agree more. This is a must have. Brings me back to the old cartoon series. A "kirby" switch out head would be icing on the cake for sure!

I is just mesingz :1-1:

There was a great Rhino story during The Gauntlet not so long ago :wave

Yeah it was ok, but for years he's kind of been a bumbling thug. I really don't want to take away from the artwork, because it looks like it's going to be stunning, but I bet this one is going to be $$$ and huge. I just didn't know there were that many people out there that were like heck yeah I love Rhino! I can't wait to see your pics!

Hay Friends according to Comics His Height is 6ft 5'' so what will be the exact 1/4 scale ??

Hay Friends according to Comics His Height is 6ft 5'' so what will be the exact 1/4 scale ??

He's height & appearance differs from time to time depending on how the artist depicts him as you can see from the pic below. All I know is this will be gloriooooouuuus. :yess:

448914-fallen_son_the_death_of_captain_ame_super.jpg

Yeah it was ok, but for years he's kind of been a bumbling thug. I really don't want to take away from the artwork, because it looks like it's going to be stunning, but I bet this one is going to be $$$ and huge. I just didn't know there were that many people out there that were like heck yeah I love Rhino! I can't wait to see your pics!

My pics always suck :lol

But if this thing looks amazing overall i can see people flocking to it like Skaar

So glorious.

24ersde.gif

LMAO!

Big ass Spider-Man villain in 1/4? Of course I want. Then I look at the huge box Thing came in that pretty much lives in the guest room as a roommate and wonder where would I put another peice that big?

On one hand it's a classic Spidey villain, and Spidey is the best. But then again, this ain't Green Goblin, Doc Oc, Scorpion or Lizard (btw, Spidey has so many green villains).

Back