Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette under developement?

Future 1/4 Scale pieces should be billed as Premium Format Figure (unless there is a decision made in which a piece couldn't be called a Premium Format Figure).

Anything not 1/4 would be named accordingly (Comiquette, Maquette, Statue, Legendary Scale, Sixth Scale, etc...depending on the license, character, scale, etc.). Will future comiquettes be in 1/5 scale only? That, unfortunately I cannot answer as scales can change sometimes. Comiquettes tended to almost be 1/5 scale but I can't guarantee that would continue to be the trend in the future.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks again for your reply. It would stand to reason if all future 1/4 scale fully sculpted statues will be labeled as PFs from now on, anything labeled as a Com couldn't be in 1/4 scale. A 1/4 scale Com basically ceases to exist. They are now PFs. Why would SSC ever label a 1/4 fully sculpted statue a Com ever again? It would only add to the confusion.

For the record, I'm all for 1/4 fully sculpted statues. I don't care how they are labeled so long as we get them.

Last edited:

Someone has mentioned a figure of $499. Surely not???

Looks like he was spoofing. But the way figures are being thrown around lately who knows.

Liking everything but the face, the expression is oaky, just not liking the teeth, hope there is snarling type head too

There might be just a change-of-face, à la Hot Toys Batman Keaton's mouthpiece.

rhinocomiquette.jpg

Hoping for a face swap for something more Kirby-esque, but this is 100% ordered for me.

More likely pass on this. He's not a worthy opponent for Hulk. :p

Just had a look at some of my statues this could display well with and the Colossus Comimquette shone trhough, his bracing for impact pose matches Rhino's charge :rock

Just had a look at some of my statues this could display well with and the Colossus Comimquette shone trhough, his bracing for impact pose matches Rhino's charge :rock

Good idea with the pose but the scale will be off, unless you're ok with it.
Colossus comiquette is 1/5 and this Rhino comiquette is 1/4 isn't it?

Me think this is made for the Spidey people. :monkey2

Back