Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

Scale looks perfect 1:4 scale to me. And as for anyone who thinks the neck is thin, his neck is much thicker than Spidey's entire head, so I wouldn't worry about any 'broken' pieces, especially since the head will be separate.

RhinoScale.jpg

Where is the Reg. Rhino? I only see the EX being offered for pre-order.

Where is the Reg. Rhino? I only see the EX being offered for pre-order.

They do that now since the price is basically the same then change it when they've figured out the ES. But if you really want the regular edition, you can go to the reveal page of Rhino & it'll give you the option or just remove the last number on (which is 1) on the web page.

They do that now since the price is basically the same then change it when they've figured out the ES. But if you really want the regular edition, you can go to the reveal page of Rhino & it'll give you the option or just remove the last number on (which is 1) on the web page.

Yeah, I want to put in my order for this one for trade bait down the road. Have a feeling this is going to be a good one to have an extra one sitting around.

Thanks!

Yeah, I want to put in my order for this one for trade bait down the road. Have a feeling this is going to be a good one to have an extra one sitting around.

Thanks!

Trade bait is only good if this is an ex :monkey3

Trade bait is only good if this is an ex :monkey3

As long as it goes up somewhat in value. Then it has served its purpose when it comes time for me to let it go. Plus I've had many Reg. statues that I have let go, and it's always worked to cut into the price of a piece that I don't want to pay full amount. If it's a hit like the Venom Reg. Comi' win for me. I don't do this for all statues, but this is one I'm sure I'll come out on the winning side when time comes...:)

That's SSC way of saying 1/4. Red Hulk comiquette and Psylocke PF both have approximately too. So does some others.

Yes,but sideshow says many things and later....

I order my Ex and i hope all goes well

Where are the old ex roll ? 300-400 units no more

This isnt a EX,it's like the VIP area of the lakers stadium have 50,000 seats, that is not vip

I want Ex version sold out in 1 hour at least....

were are those days where an exclusive version was A GENUINE EXCLUSIVE VERSION?

tumblr_m19nvoTmF61r97e7io1_400.jpg

^^^

I agree with you bud' about the EX being a true EX. I'm one of those that think EX should be fought over by collectors, and those that get one should feel luck they are one of the few that have one in their collection.

meh, i am talking about scale and somehow it get to an Ex issue.

What's next? A modern Hulk PF for me? :D

^^^

I agree with you bud' about the EX being a true EX. I'm one of those that think EX should be fought over by collectors, and those that get one should feel luck they are one of the few that have one in their collection.

+100000 :1-1:

This should be just like Skaar

500 EX
1000 Regular

How long took Skaar to sell out the EX ?

I think overall Skaar is a better sculpt then Rhino. Being under $400 helps too.

Back