Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette under developement?

2l8l1t0.png

This will have to be 1/5 scale. They labeled it a Com in the Q&A. They would have called it a PF now if it was 1/4 scale.

Pretty sure it's 1/4 to match the other Olivetti Coms

Can't be Nova. They would have called it a PF in their Q&A if it was. The way SSC redefined the PF to include all 1/4 fully sculpted statues should mean this is in 1/5 scale since they specifically called it a Com. If it was 1/4 scale they would have called it a PF.

This was always called a comiquette before they changed terms, and 4/5 of the other Olivetti Coms were 1/4, so this might be one of the last comiquettes to be 1/4 before being re-termed PF's

You're confusing us Sideshow :gah:

Last edited:

Hmm, I might bit on this one. 1/5 or 1/4 Rhino com is a win-win. Probably 1/5....long live 1/5! :D

hulk comiquette was also 1/5 and he's pretty big so if Rhino will be about the same size as Hulk i'll probably buy him to display next to spidey, venom and carnage

1/4 scale or pass

Since I have 1/4 spidey/venom/carnage/black cat.

From looking at the WIP pic, it looks 1/5. Looks a bit bigger than the 1/6 Dewback

Back