Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF!!
Rhino was one of my most cherised baddies and they've turned him into.....armour?!?!

Someone needs to take a copy of AMS where he battles Rhino, roll it up and forcibly shove it in one of the producers bung holes.

I for one will still watch this movie, but I will hate it, every second of it, and I will be very vocal in letting everyone know why. Pity the cinema goers if I am there, for I will be shaking with rage at the back muttering "It's not like this in the COMIC BOOKS!!!".
(Yes, I am that guy)

Dude i said last week how bad rhino looked and noone agreed with me! Lol and whats with the goblin? Ugg i hope thats not his final form.

It can only go up from here since so much hate for this new Spidey hahaha

Trailer looks awesome. Rhino looks awesome. Electro looks awesome. Goblin looks awesome. Spidey looks awesome.

NEEEEEXXXXXXTTTTTTT!

Just found that my Rhino comiquette's base has started flaking. When I touch the flaked area more paint just flakes off. Seems like they forgot to put on some primer or something....ughhh :(

2zxx.jpg

Last edited:
Dude same thing is going on with my sabretooth pf. Dunno the reason but it sucks. And my pf is a bit older then the rhino. So to see whatever shotty work they are doing is still going on really sucks. But hey lets keep making them more expensive sideshow.

Back