Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice depth of field in these Spidey Villains pics you're posting. I wish I took good pics of my Rhino Ex since that's the only Spidey villain I have so far, he's boxed up for the time being.

And nice job moving up all these Spidey threads!

Nice depth of field in these Spidey Villains pics you're posting. I wish I took good pics of my Rhino Ex since that's the only Spidey villain I have so far, he's boxed up for the time being.

And nice job moving up all these Spidey threads!

Thank you my friend, congrats on the rhino it is amazing, I can understand the boxing up since its so massive lol

Nice. I love my Rhino EX. Do you have the Green Goblin PF? I highly recommend it!

Hey unforcunately I don't, I love everything about the pf just not the name plate but will get him in the near future for sure:hi5:!

there should be more spidey villain stats three blinding villains

Agree 100% need them all, but Don't mind the wait if they come out as amazing as the past statues, has to be the greatest/ well done line of statues out there!

The good thing is there's a lot of potential PFs to look forward to as far as Spider-Man characters not yet made in 1/4... Dr. Octopus, Kraven, Lizard, Electro, Hobgoblin, Vulture, Sandman, Mysterio, and with characters getting remade I wouldn't be surprised to see a new Venom or Green Goblin PF in the coming years. An all new Symbiote Spidey PF would be cool, too. I'd like for them to complete the Original Sinister Six before PFs become more pricier than I'd pay for.

I really want a movie version Green Goblin with his green armour. I think only Attakus has made one so far.

Why comic ver > movie ver...
What did they do to Rhino?

amazing-spider-man-2-poster-photo-rhino-600x447.jpg

1450147_598494813521475_1723222655_n.jpg

Comic ver always seem classic, while movies ver soon get outdated somehow for me. Say, they reboot the movie with new actors etc.
On the other hand, Iron Man is one they they nailed.

Comic ver always seem classic, while movies ver soon get outdated somehow for me. Say, they reboot the movie with new actors etc.
On the other hand, Iron Man is one they they nailed.

I agree, but to me the Tobey Maquire movies were special, enduring, and timeless. I say this because the plot does not rely heavily on cell phones and internet. No movie will become a timeless classic if current technology is prominently featured in the plot, as it quickly becomes outdated and irrelevant to future viewers. I also think Willem Dafoe did a great job as GG and his suit looked awesome.

I agree, but to me the Tobey Maquire movies were special, enduring, and timeless. I say this because the plot does not rely heavily on cell phones and internet. No movie will become a timeless classic if current technology is prominently featured in the plot, as it quickly becomes outdated and irrelevant to future viewers. I also think Willem Dafoe did a great job as GG and his suit looked awesome.

They were good for their time but they have not aged well at all.

Back