Sideshow Ralph McQuarrie Stormtrooper Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Slynger! I am now officially awaiting Vader as well. I was hoarding my reward points to pick him up but then the exclusive went waitlist :horror I jumped on the list awhile ago and it recently converted. So I'm getting what I want but now I am paying full price:mad: :lol Can't wait for it to show up so I can complete the display.....

Unless sideshow decides to do Luke or a Snowie

A Snowie is my one want for this line, alas, it looks that this line is done. The first 2 turned out great, no reason to think Vader won't.

looks so good, congrats!! so wish this was 1/4 scale

Thanks. I know a lot of people wanted these in 1/4 scale, but I don't mind switching it up once in a while.

Congrats Slynger! I am now officially awaiting Vader as well. I was hoarding my reward points to pick him up but then the exclusive went waitlist :horror I jumped on the list awhile ago and it recently converted. So I'm getting what I want but now I am paying full price:mad: :lol Can't wait for it to show up so I can complete the display.....

Unless sideshow decides to do Luke or a Snowie

Congrats on the conversion. I was hoarding awards points for Vader too and had to go on waitlist late January. No conversion yet. Do you remember when you jumped on the list?

Congrats on the conversion. I was hoarding awards points for Vader too and had to go on waitlist late January. No conversion yet. Do you remember when you jumped on the list?

Looks like I went on Jan 8th so you are probably close. Thanks and best of luck!

Looks like I went on Jan 8th so you are probably close. Thanks and best of luck!

Thanks for the info. :duff

I went on Jan 28 so I think I'll get a conversion closer to release time. Vader will be my only McQuarrie order, but I do really like how the stormtrooper turned out. It would have been cool to see the droids or Chewie in this style before they pulled the plug.

https://goo.gl/photos/NkL4V2MVs7ysdu5s6

LYGxVXB6544n7bssQmI1elDto_u2cuKKQN8GIRD7zhqlbUGXWuLQrpip6r2phJJ0m7NL3N3PWRVo9bCxG-lhi2sRkbrIdboLWiuGXCSvjLKRbNiiMTMxYsiGwIPstMmizJ9HthFgmqHMLyA41ii9FFlWaGJJpWD3El6LfeMRYW455fKIEcCknyLE3z5ZFEG4mCsQ1jz4QMbgSZ6Iv5tGBW1r9DZxkPcn7iUSUzr0SnonXcrgZUNHpzJiY9TNW11uiffnuuQDuiVasQyzj8m-6SjSU7poPcSOEOIeDIo62Alt7HK-4_zqZYEz4jnU8yvLmUbPLzW0brzOsCBoaotfwwjBoRYDumgfbJ3b4Di5WF-_DkyKAj-HLUfLoZjw_Ul3ffDkuaIJb3nZzyZaOjruPgjMLlKcJGggMmnP9C3lr6xA3jwNNcZW9zCe9sq5uaf_Va68C28DUMeygrMfmqLiNwtKw-OUF9mrsesiVAPbKJoHWgs1imqMSY3kDFhCCh9CR0CqV74KMb45JCEMcyOoH1OZaVtTYrQ0Yk3qpFsI8RPtZLaWK0CwQNvoUecb1FV0DjpcceGdULE8WV9oK0PeY3IwUQ9NxVBhHvpa89xQgNcohKsN=w1991-h1817-no

I got this one some time ago, but wanted to contribute to the thread by adding my picture review to it. Love this statue just as much as the BobaFett and Vader that followed it. I'm hoping SS continues this line. Great work!

SIDESHOWMCSTORMEX000_zpsvqtz2fof.jpg

SIDESHOWMCSTORMEX001_zpsvidkh1vy.jpg

SIDESHOWMCSTORMEX002_zpsvjbfy281.jpg

SIDESHOWMCSTORMEX003_zpsvcqmmnia.jpg

SIDESHOWMCSTORMEX004_zpsorrohzvy.jpg

SIDESHOWMCSTORMEX005_zpsjrvxju1l.jpg

SIDESHOWMCSTORMEX006_zpsiakr70mn.jpg

SIDESHOWMCSTORMEX007_zpsfqrrxwtj.jpg

SIDESHOWMCSTORMEX008_zpsdeojlup8.jpg

SIDESHOWMCSTORMEX009_zpsytvagffk.jpg

SIDESHOWMCSTORMEX0010_zpsokvdl1ju.jpg

SIDESHOWMCSTORMEX011_zpsgpdlcbqw.jpg

I can't believe there are still some of these left on the Sideshow site. Wow. I was finally able to pick one up. Not the exclusive, obviously, but that's fine. I was only a fan of the regular helmet anyway.

Here's a pic from today...

37153861715_02892c6b8d_k.jpg

I just recently picked up this statue along with the RMQ Vader & Boba Fett. Got to say they look FANTASTIC together. Really hope Sideshow continues on with this RMQ line.

Just be careful when you attach his left hand into his arm. I had the hand pointing up and I chipped a small bit of material of the wrist cuff. It's only tiny so not a big deal really but when my OCD kicks in it does bug the ***** out of me. Going to have to find a porcelain/eramic repairer nearby to see if they can fix his wrist.

I just recently picked up this statue along with the RMQ Vader & Boba Fett. Got to say they look FANTASTIC together. Really hope Sideshow continues on with this RMQ line.

Just be careful when you attach his left hand into his arm. I had the hand pointing up and I chipped a small bit of material of the wrist cuff. It's only tiny so not a big deal really but when my OCD kicks in it does bug the ***** out of me. Going to have to find a porcelain/eramic repairer nearby to see if they can fix his wrist.

Sorry to hear that.
Most of us here have OCD. :)
If you ever get a chance post a pic of them together.

Sorry to hear that.
Most of us here have OCD. :)
If you ever get a chance post a pic of them together.

Ok. These would look so good with a Luke Starkiller alongside. Please, Sideshow...

Attachments

• IMG_4158.jpg
    IMG_4158.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4159.jpg
    IMG_4159.jpg
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4163.jpg
    IMG_4163.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
Could you not glue the broken part back on? And that's a great line up, I maintain that the stormtrooper looks the best.

Back