Sideshow Presents: YOU can be the next GI JOE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm. Both seem pretty bad to me bud. Either one will make you blind. One with rage, the other from horror. :lol The good news is, after the first day, she was easily avoided as the fanboy funk radiating off of Jupiter's moons let you know when to jump isles in the dealer's room to avoid a full frontal or dimpled rear assault. :p

This is true... But, toliet paper and bikini? :horror

Hmmmm. Both seem pretty bad to me bud. Either one will make you blind. One with rage, the other from horror. :lol The good news is, after the first day, she was easily avoided as the fanboy funk radiating off of Jupiter's moons let you know when to jump isles in the dealer's room to avoid a full frontal or dimpled rear assault. :p

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Fanboy funk on a female = snatch stench*

*This post is sure to be deleted.

There is a company out there on the web that can take a front and side picture of your face and turn it into a scale head for any size you want. The cost was pretty high though. If I remember right about $500. But it looked good.

There is a company out there on the web that can take a front and side picture of your face and turn it into a scale head for any size you want. The cost was pretty high though. If I remember right about $500. But it looked good.

https://www.thatsmyface.com/

and the pictures people have posted on the other forums look pretty crappy...

Back