Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious if anyone knows. Is the Heath Ledger Joker art print the first solo male print done by Olivia De Berardinis? I've seen her prints with both male and female but not just a male.

Alex Ross Joker Portraits of Villainy shipping in 7 Days.:duff Cheers

Attachments

• dc-comics-the-joker-portraits-of-villainy-fine-art-print-alex-ross-sideshow-500643-07.jpg
    dc-comics-the-joker-portraits-of-villainy-fine-art-print-alex-ross-sideshow-500643-07.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 183
I'd prefer the Netflix Defenders characters in a print rather than the comic versions.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Got my Olivia Princess Leia framed print recently. No. 47 of 500. I am loving it.

Attachments

• 20180810_224058 - Copy.jpg
    20180810_224058 - Copy.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Alex Ross Portraits of Villiany 18x24.. awesome print,wicked Joker.

just received this and it was rolled egg shaped in the Tube.So there is a line across the bridge of the nose that goes across the print.Much more visable live.
It wouldn't be so bad if it was on museo' rag it would flatten out.But because of the type of paper it's on,it is permanent and will not change even when framed.
Contacted SS.. shall see what happens.

Attachments

• IMG_1180.JPG
    IMG_1180.JPG
    415 KB · Views: 172
Aaaand now I'm scared. Mine should arrive tomorrow.

Edit: Well, mine arrived today, and it' pretty much in perfect shape. Just gotta figure out how to flatten out the COA. Marvinmyles, I hope they can do something for you, because that really sucks about the bad roll job there.

Last edited:
Back