Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a waitlist from January for Olivia's Wonder Woman Amazon Warrior print convert! Problem is I no longer have any wall space for it and not sure if I should cancel.

Any suggestions? What is the aftermarket been like on this print? I haven't been following.

There isn’t an aftermarket for Sideshow prints

There isn’t an aftermarket for Sideshow prints

This is correct. Their prints sell out, but trying to sell them for a big profit is pointless. Most you'll get over retail is 10$-20$ depending on the print and condition, or at least that's what I've seen.

And that's IF you can find someone to buy the print from you.

This is correct. Their prints sell out, but trying to sell them for a big profit is pointless. Most you'll get over retail is 10$-20$ depending on the print and condition, or at least that's what I've seen.

And that's IF you can find someone to buy the print from you.

When they first started, they had traction on EB...but when the signaturegate happened, that community shunned them

On the other hand, when you look at ones on eBay, they are usually very expensive, might be because there's no aftermarket and the sellers who go through all the trouble to create listings apply a hefty premium

On the other hand, when you look at ones on eBay, they are usually very expensive, might be because there's no aftermarket and the sellers who go through all the trouble to create listings apply a hefty premium

The sellers think there’s an aftermarket just because it’s Sideshow :lol

1125x967_previewbanner_VenomPrint.jpg

Back