Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I chatted with Sideshow customer service and they said that if there are any prints left over then on Monday they will offer unframed prints for PO.

I didn't want to take a chance so I PO'd the framed one. :D
I think I'll wait and go for the inframed, this one's got a bigger edition size compared to other lately so I'm pretty comfortable:lol if I lose out o don't think I'll lose sleep over it :lol
If they make it up to Monday, can we change our order to unframed?

Probably not, you'll have to swallow the NRD if you cancel the framed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used up my promo code and knocked $20 ..I really dug this print ...fun fact , I went to the red carpet premiere for Force Awakens and the gasp during this scene was indescribable

Used up my promo code and knocked $20 ..I really dug this print ...fun fact , I went to the red carpet premiere for Force Awakens and the gasp during this scene was indescribable

Heck yea, I got one also :)

Ordered unframed Rey and also used a $20 discount code. :clap I can't believe this was too easy this time.

Darn, I am at work now. I have two codes at home as Leo and a print arrived ><. Does anyone want to borrow me one? I can return the favor later!

STR-WRTFA-WH76BM

Also here is a code for some Star Wars stuff. Not using it if anyone wants it. $25.00 off.

Bought it! Used a 30 dollars off :) I've bought all the Star Wars prints so far.

Got mine and used $17 in rewards towards it. Pretty nice.

It's a wonder how this is still up after an hour of going up.

That Thanos Print was all hype Jesus.

Got mine and used $17 in rewards towards it. Pretty nice.

It's a wonder how this is still up after an hour of going up.

That Thanos Print was all hype Jesus.

This particular print is 500 vs the 200 of Thanos ... but I do not regret ordering the Thanos print one bit. It looks wicked cool ... and I am eagerly awaiting pairing it with the statue sometime next year. Until then I boxed it back up :gah:

I am hoping this not wait list within the next 5 hours. I have a code at home I can upload in so I can save $20.00. I went ahead and locked one for now just in case it does happen to go to WL tho :impatient:

This particular print is 500 vs the 200 of Thanos ... but I do not regret ordering the Thanos print one bit. It looks wicked cool ... and I am eagerly awaiting pairing it with the statue sometime next year. Until then I boxed it back up :gah:

That Thanos PF EXC and print were the toughest items I have ever seen go that fast. It went RE-CORD FAST. LOL. :lol.

That Thanos PF EXC and print were the toughest items I have ever seen go that fast. It went RE-CORD FAST. LOL. :lol.

No doubt, it is pretty cool to be one of the 200 that own both the print and EX of the statue.

Back