Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Finally got charged for the ninja turtle print. Can't wait to get it.

Same here charging for hulk vs print wondering if I should of got the framed version on this one...

Been reading this forum because of interest and curiosity. I'm not much of collector of art print just really doesn't catch my attention but interesting to hears people's opinion on them. Doesn't really seem that they are that much of an investable collectible even if it's has a real signature of the artist so the SSC ones, which I guess are not, probably won't have much value.
I just recently POD the Terminator one (framed) art print from SSC, my first one and likely the only one since I wanted a Terminator art piece on my wall, so I guess I now know that it's street value will be nothing other than my own personal value of having it, good to know guys. Thanks!

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same here charging for hulk vs print wondering if I should of got the framed version on this one...

I would just get it professionally framed with better materials and museum glass. In FL, there's lots of small shops to choose from. I bet this is going to be a highly sought out print.

My wife is an accountant for the department of corrections here in SC. One of the prison runs a frame shop and I was able to get my Granov Avengers print framed and matted for sixty bucks! I'll post pics when I pick it up next week.

1125x682_previewbanner_BatmanRobinPrint-1.jpg

booo.

It should be batman and catwoman as that makes much more sense.

Got my Phoenix and Hulk/Wolverine charging notices yesterday :)

Back