Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I know right? It will the only piece of his I own that is hand signed. I'm still waiting on those SDCC prints. What's the deal with the delay on those?

Yeah and Stanley is true to his fans cause he's got a FB photo out there showing himself hand signing all the pepper prints. I think this is so cool, cause these prints don't even need to be authenticated. This is my first hand signed print, so I'm really happy I got it. Congrats to everyone who was able to get it. :) I ordered all 3 of those Gotham prints framed, so I'm anticipating those too. They should be arriving soon, cause it's been a little while now.

I get mine today. I will post pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a good quality portfolio for these prints. Any recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

I am not going to buy another print again.
I have a portfolio with over $600 worth of prints that are actually signed by artists like Amanda Conner, J Scott Campbell, Michael Turner, Joe Benitez, Greg Horn etc... and I can't get 1/3 of what I paid for them.

I am not going to buy another print again.
I have a portfolio with over $600 worth of prints that are actually signed by artists like Amanda Conner, J Scott Campbell, Michael Turner, Joe Benitez, Greg Horn etc... and I can't get 1/3 of what I paid for them.

Yep, market is to saturated. Same thing is starting to happen with statues also...

Yep, market is to saturated. Same thing is starting to happen with statues also...

Yeah, but people are paying $80 plus for prints that have printed signatures. That is just crazy.
I have an actual Michael Turner Supergirl print, singed by him, one of the best. I don't get it.

:clap Nice. Are most of the prints (or all?) 18x24, that size?

The Sideshow prints? Yes, most of them are that size. I think the only exceptions are the Olivia prints.

Yeah, but people are paying $80 plus for prints that have printed signatures. That is just crazy.
I have an actual Michael Turner Supergirl print, singed by him, one of the best. I don't get it.

I imagine a lot of SS customers have never even visited any of these statue forums and probably don't even realize they are buying prints with printed signatures...

I imagine a lot of SS customers have never even visited any of these statue forums and probably don't even realize they are buying prints with printed signatures...

they would, if they read the "print" on the site.

Wow, I just go messages from someone regarding my prints that were so stupid and rude. Are sideshow prints by unknown artist with fake signatures more impressive than a Michael Turner supergirl print with actual signature? Seriously? I don't think it is about market saturation, but that collectors aren't as aware of the product. "New" is better than context and quality?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Why would anyone piss on what anyone else collects? I think we all have 1-2 things that everyone else would say was dumb (I collected Sideshow gift cards.)

Back