Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Wait, are the Superman and Batman one's different sizes framed?? Did anyone ask Sideshow about this? It would totally screw up a display!! :gah:

I really like this Artgerm Batgirl but I don't plan on getting the Batgirl PF.... is it worth it to have just for the art, or perhaps overpriced? I know he sells his art prints at cons, are they cheaper there?

I have a few of Artgerm's con prints. They are cheaper than the SS prints but Sideshow's are bigger, better quality, and have a limited ES. It really just depends on which you'd personally prefer in your collection though.

So I finally got a chance to pick up my Daredevil print that I had custom framed and I LOVE it! It turned out better than I imagined. The metal frame is perfect for the industrial/Hell's Kitchen vibe I was going for, and it all really helps make the colours in the print pop that much more! It was pricey, but worthwhile in the end!

Here are a few shots that show the picture as a whole, then a couple of closer shots of the frame itself to show the texture. There's a bit of reflection on the black in the frame because I opened up the window to take these shots, but the non-reflective glass really does keep the reflections to an incredible minimum! The white bordering is also equal all the way around. I just took the shot from a bit of an angle.

ddprint.jpg

DDprint2.jpg

DDPrint3.jpg

Looks killer GB! Congrats!

Thanks guys! :hi5:

As anyone who has these knows, pictures don't do them justice. This is pretty much exactly how I pictured it when I thought of getting it done, and it really pops in person! It's easy to see why these are an addiction to some! :lol

I'm sure this won't be my last, but it does add up so I'll have to be selective! If I didn't then I'd probably be all over Batgirl come Monday. I'm sure that one won't last long!

So I finally got a chance to pick up my Daredevil print that I had custom framed and I LOVE it! It turned out better than I imagined. The metal frame is perfect for the industrial/Hell's Kitchen vibe I was going for, and it all really helps make the colours in the print pop that much more! It was pricey, but worthwhile in the end!

Here are a few shots that show the picture as a whole, then a couple of closer shots of the frame itself to show the texture. There's a bit of reflection on the black in the frame because I opened up the window to take these shots, but the non-reflective glass really does keep the reflections to an incredible minimum! The white bordering is also equal all the way around. I just took the shot from a bit of an angle.

View attachment 191780

View attachment 191781

View attachment 191782

That looks fantastic!

That looks fantastic!

Thanks man! :1-1:

I wrapped it back up until I can figure out where I want to hang it. It'll partially depend on how hunting a Daredevil goes in a couple of weeks! Either way, I'm pretty excited to see it hanging up, as it'll definitely stand out from my Con prints!

Once you start framing up yours (if you go that route) then I'm sure it'll turn into a fantastic display with how well these present the character on the print!

Prints are up on the mobile site.

Anyone have a linked to the unframed versions?

Did Sideshow confirm that the trinity prints framed are not the same size to each other?

It's not saying unframed now. Anyone else getting this?

Back