Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

It's not until you get it into your cart that you see it's on Wait List Jim.

But yeah, as many have stated, Zod will definitely get one, and anyone who jumps on the wait list this early will very likely get one. There's no NRD, so I'm sure there's a solid number of people who order one to debate whether or not they really want it. Easier to do that than to miss out. Artgerm's stuff seems to be their best seller in terms of artists -- which isn't surprising.

It also helps that Batgirl is part of the Bat-family, but I would think that any of his future prints from DC or Marvel will sell out just as fast as his earlier ones. It also doesn't look like this print train will slow down any time soon! Quite the successful idea on the part of Sideshow!

Talking about Bat-Family... I would jump on a Red Hood so fast :lol

Mermaid print is not on waitlist. Just ordered one, 5pm US Eastern.

Congrats J. Do you have the PF on order too?

Congrats J. Do you have the PF on order too?

Yes. Liked it the second it was revealed, and now the more I look at it, the more I love it.
Hopefully, no screw-ups from Sideshow with it.

Yes. Liked it the second it was revealed, and now the more I look at it, the more I love it.
Hopefully, no screw-ups from Sideshow with it.

Awesome. It really is a cool piece. It will look fantastic paired with the art.

I've got the Siren print on order for now, but I might cancel it later. I'm warming up to it, but I'm still not completely sold on it.

Got my latest print:
VxTPiQ4.jpg

TCNostY.jpg

I tried contacting Sideshow regarding the different framed sizes for the trinity prints. No response, chat went idle 3 times, can't get through on the phone... conspiracy? :dunno :lol

So they are different... that's weird because they're all 24x18.... that's unfortunate.

Back