Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Good now I can pass on all 3. Would rather buy an Alex Ross or Jim Lee JLA or Trinity print instead for that price. LOL

Let me know what you find. Iv been searching for months and all authentic ones are like $900+....

Might be a lot of mad people Monday who can't get the framed version now since they weren't in the "Select" group. Did the email only go out to people who have ordered a print before?

Might be a lot of mad people Monday who can't get the framed version now since they weren't in the "Select" group. Did the email only go out to people who have ordered a print before?

Or just the unframed ones too, don't like these email flash deals, too random. They should have gone out to WW PF buyers first, but seems not.

Either anyone who ordered a print or a framed print. I ordered a frame print once, not sure about the people who have just gotten the unframed. I don't even have a Wonder Woman PF either so it's not just those owners.

Let me know what you find. Iv been searching for months and all authentic ones are like $900+....

It's crazy how much it goes for and I have been searching for a long time also. I don't know of I can lay $900+ for it though.

I had Batman on order but canceled once I saw the new one so I have no prints and didn't get the email. I guess it makes sense to send it to people who have ordered prints before but who knows.

I had Batman on order but canceled once I saw the new one so I have no prints and didn't get the email. I guess it makes sense to send it to people who have ordered prints before but who knows.

I have no idea how SSC sends these early preorders?? It can't be random can it be??

Well by the time you pay for these 3 framed at almost $300 each there you have it. I own a few canvas by both already. I would just enjoy that more than what I saw here so far. The only one of the 3 that's looks interesting to me is Superman. I have a collection of over 50 prints of Wonder Woman already. I just didn't find this one to my liking. Heck even the SDCC Jim Lee Wonder Woman numbered /100 from a few years ago was $100 (unframed).

I did get the email for WW print. I haven't ordered any prints from SS so far but I do own the Trinity of PF's. /shrug

It was just as newsletter, basically. Nothing special there. Same could be said about the WW art print. Nothing special there, either. I don't like the style. Colors are warm and appealing but the art style is too simple and "animated tv-series"-ish. That doesn't warrant a spot on my precious wall.

The framed option for Wonder Woman will be available on Monday as well as the unframed version. Only part of the allotment of this print was set aside for the special early order opportunity today.

-SideshowAlex

I'm sure, one way or the other, there are going to be mad people on monday. For whatever reason, hehe! ;)

I got the WW email but have no interest in it, i wish they would have done one for snake though.

I hope this early preorder offer continues for Superman and Batman. I'll buy them both framed if it does. Probably why the edition size rose. Added additional units for early preorder.

Wait.... we could buy WW early? I don't understand

I like the trinity prints, I think I will get all 3, especially after getting the sirens. Although I think I will sell my Batman print now that theres going to be a better one

The new prints are up! It looks like Wonder Woman is already sold out.

Back