Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

That Batman print is 1000x better than the first.

Edit: What do you guys think the edition size and pricing will be for these? Think we'll see them both increase?

As far as ES goes, I think 200-300 is perfect for these. I'm going to stop buying them if they increase the ES again.

Last edited:

So is that Batman print going to be for sale too? S***, I ordered the other one framed thinking that would be it.

So is that Batman print going to be for sale too? S***, I ordered the other one framed thinking that would be it.

It's Batman. I wouldn't be surprised if they made 10 of them.

I feel suckered into buying the first batman print...bastards knew what they were doing with the NRD ...

Anyone considering cancelling their framed Batman print for the new one and taking the NRD loss? Or is it better off to sell off the market?

I can imagine alot of people will be cancelling their batman art prints for the new one

I did. :)

And according to Sideshow Alex on another board...

"The Wonder Woman, Superman, and Batman prints are all going up during different months. Wonder Woman is this month. Superman and Batman will follow in the future."

That's not a flattering Wonder Woman from the shoulders up. I thought the PF looked great, and came out awesome, but this print doesn't do it justice. Maybe it's the hair.

Snake looks amazing though! I'm not a big enough fan to pick him up, but it does give hope that smaller characters will make the cut. Grats to all those picking these up!

As for Batman, I doubt multiple releases will happen very often for characters, and these were never really created to automatically match the original works; however, I do see some people holding out in the future if the possibility of a closer match could appear. And I'm not a big Superman comic fan, but that is definitely a beautiful looking print from afar!

glad I talked myself out of the first batman. I will get the coloured version for sure. Also WW and maybe cleo.

Okay I may just have to get that Snake Plissken Print. Finally a print I want!

Snake looks pretty good, for the money the Wonder Woman print kind of sucks IMO... no where near the quality of the Poison Ivy Print or CotD Prints.. Maybe if she was like $19.99 I would get it but I'm sure she'll go for $80+

I am going to try and get all three prints, Cleopsis and Deaths Siren are the only other two CoTD characters I want prints for (Already got the Queen).

Love Snake and my box was a little beaten up, so will be nice to get that Art. WW is actually the weakest of the three for me, but I still like it.

I too am reconsidering that first Batman print order now. The new sneaked one looks like the superior one to own. Superman will be a must.

Who else got the advance Wonder Woman print offer?

This guy.

Edit: And... I just placed the order.

Probably smart of SS to do this. More likely to sell framed prints. My question is, are there 400 in total? So if they sold $400 framed prints based on e-mails then no one else would be able to buy one on Monday?

Last edited:
Back