Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I haven't been getting any low numbers on the prints. It doesn't really matter to me which number I get when it really comes down to it, but I kinda miss that little momentary rush when I see a low number.

Guess no one wants Spider Woman. Got on the waitlist Monday, it converted Tuesday.

My Harley print is on its way and hopefully is delivered tomorrow. Very low chance of happening, but it'd be incredibly awesome to get the same number as my PF, #17.

My Harley print is on its way and hopefully is delivered tomorrow. Very low chance of happening, but it'd be incredibly awesome to get the same number as my PF, #17.

fat chance :lol I know gaming heads allow you to register your Statue number and collect the same number for the series, they are currently doing it with their Mass Effect statue line. It would be nice if SSC did that from now on

Got Psylocke today but haven't opened her up yet to take a peek--gotta wait til I get off work.

I'm guessing no T & A is why it took her print almost a month to go on WL.

I'm sure there is some truth to that but personally I just didn't care for the art regardless of the T & A...

The next prints go up on Monday. Passing on all three.

I'm sure there is some truth to that but personally I just didn't care for the art regardless of the T & A...

Yeah, I can agree with that. Wasn't a fan of that lightning effect. Too busy.

I think the Xiall print is easily the best of all the Court of the Dead prints so far. Love it.

Yup. Xiall will be it for me this time around.

Got Psylocke today--#10! By far the lowest number I've received on a SS print so far. Letting it flatten out then I'll post a pic.

Got Psylocke today--#10! By far the lowest number I've received on a SS print so far. Letting it flatten out then I'll post a pic.

Congrats, Zod! You reminded me that mine is scheduled to arrive today and Harley's next Tuesday for me. Not too far behind.

Im so getting Xiall, imo her print is epic. and shes my favorite cotd character. ima like take the day off work to make sure i order her...lol or if not, i'll try and trade my framed kier for her. i cant miss xiall....shes perfect.

Back