Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Opened my Psylocke print today and placed her in the portfolio. Got #101/150 (Kier continues to be my lowest number so far at #11). The print's colors really pop in person! I love all the shades of purple.

:horror
community-so-jealous-i-could-murder-you.gif

I'm hoping I get a low numbered Harley, I ordered 4 seconds after it went up :pray:

If it did then I'd have low numbers for everything--I order immediately on most of my stuff. SS just gets the pieces in, grab one, and ship it.

Finally took pics of the QOTD (#059/200) and Psylocke (#010/150) prints. Harley on Monday!

QOTD PRINT (504x640).jpg

PSYLOCKE PRINT (473x640).jpg

Nice prints!

Thanks for the info on edition sizes. I had always thought that the earlier you ordered, the lower the ES.

Is anyone else going to order some prints tomorrow? Seems like the latest batch isn't too popular.

Surprised they put Lobo up as the first male DC character print over Superman or Batman. I really want that Superman print.

I don't **** around :lecture
noted! :hi5:
Is anyone else going to order some prints tomorrow? Seems like the latest batch isn't too popular.
Not me, I'm not liking the next batch
I want Batgirl! :cuss
Me too :cuss
Surprised they put Lobo up as the first male DC character print over Superman or Batman. I really want that Superman print.
Yeah I'd buy Supes for sure

On a side note I got my Harley Print #30 :woo It's just smoking :drool

On a side note I got my Harley Print #30 :woo It's just smoking :drool

Nice! Should have mine this afternoon. I don't think I'll ever get a number as low at the #10 I got on my Psylocke again. All the rest have been mid-high in the ES.

Back