Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

5aafc1f01dda76a95908cfb6fb6f3864.jpg

Got my DD back from the framers, decided to keep the mats grey and black so the red still catches your attention.

Good call a Bransen. Looks great man.

I'm waiting on the framed version of Superman.

Thanks! I'm assuming that any art and craft stores carry those portfolios. Are they fully acid - free, etc.?

I just picked up the 24" x 18" Itoya Profolio Evolution recently, and it really suits my needs. It's archival safe, has acid free backing paper, has 24 sleeves, and is relatively cheap at around $30-40. I can't recommend it enough. The cover is a bit flimsy and may wear out in time with heavy use though. Plus you can't buy polyglass pages to refill it. If you want that option you'd best look at the higher quality, pricier binders from Pratt. Here's the Itoya with my Kris Anka WW art print. I've had her rolled for more than a month and weighted down for over a week, but there is still a bit of a curve to it. I love how vibrant the print turned out! Plus I'm a fan of Kris' art style as well.

DSC_3719_zpsv8kqzcek.jpg

DSC_3718_zps7jjg4824.jpg

DSC_3707_zpsxwepu4ex.jpg

DSC_3706_zpspcwphkg6.jpg

DSC_3701_zpscbecdmgj.jpg

But I must say that I am really disappointed that SS didn't make the dimensions for framed prints for the Trinity the same at roughly 30"x24".

Thanks! I'm assuming that any art and craft stores carry those portfolios. Are they fully acid - free, etc.?

Yeah, I usually get the Itoya Portfolio from Amazon since they qualify for free Prime shipping.

I just picked up the 24" x 18" Itoya Profolio Evolution recently, and it really suits my needs. It's archival safe, has acid free backing paper, has 24 sleeves, and is relatively cheap at around $30-40. I can't recommend it enough. The cover is a bit flimsy and may wear out in time with heavy use though. Plus you can't buy polyglass pages to refill it. If you want that option you'd best look at the higher quality, pricier binders from Pratt. Here's the Itoya with my Kris Anka WW art print. I've had her rolled for more than a month and weighted down for over a week, but there is still a bit of a curve to it. I love how vibrant the print turned out! Plus I'm a fan of Kris' art style as well.

DSC_3719_zpsv8kqzcek.jpg

DSC_3718_zps7jjg4824.jpg

DSC_3707_zpsxwepu4ex.jpg

DSC_3706_zpspcwphkg6.jpg

DSC_3701_zpscbecdmgj.jpg

But I must say that I am really disappointed that SS didn't make the dimensions for framed prints for the Trinity the same at roughly 30"x24".

Itoya portfolios are the only ones I buy. Can't beat them for the quality and price.

Wow my Waitlist for Batgirl converted. I completely forgot this went up for order. I thought I had snow balls chance in hell it would convert. I'm quite happy it did since, I have bats on order too.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Congrats to all on the conversions! And congrats on the awesome framed Daredevil, and the very cool new portfolio guys!

I'm guessing we won't be seeing another round of prints until after SDCC!

Looking for them in Canada as we speak, thanks for the suggestion

Anyone get a charge notice for Vampirella? I did not get one, but online status shows as shipping soon?

I haven't gotten anything from SS yet, but my order status on their website also says shipping soon.

Why "..OMG.." ? When did you last ship anything? Big box, tracking, signature - It's not OMG anymore.

Back