Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Shipping was $14.02 for my Vampirella. I have to wait until I get back from SDCC to check her out though.

I accidentally let my WL convert and now she is on the way. Never had one of these prints, hopefully I like it. Looking forward to seeing if its good quality

I accidentally let my WL convert and now she is on the way. Never had one of these prints, hopefully I like it. Looking forward to seeing if its good quality

I am sure you will like it or at least get your money back and resell it.

I'm at SDCC and haven't had time to get my pics together but saw this and grabbed a quick shot of it. This is the T2 print Sideshow will be putting out soon. :rock

c84cb2c403bd628c1f3e144a1a849761.jpg

You can kinda see the T1 print with it here. They look beautiful together.

0006bc692e82473cb333450d55392faa.jpg

Nice. Can't wait to see your pics GZL. Hope you're enjoying SDCC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Can't wait to see your pics GZL. Hope you're enjoying SDCC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! SDCC is awesome, but I'm already exhausted. I'm going to try to post pics in appropriate threads when I get a chance.

That right shoulder definitely would've driven me mad! :lol Otherwise it turned out gorgeous! Congrats!!

Is there really a problem with the right shoulder or is it just her angle and position? She's lifting her left arm up, and pointing towards the front of the print, so shouldn't the left side of her neck area naturally look shorter as the shoulder is blocking some of it?

I loved this print until someone pointed out the shoulder issue. I'm not entirely sure it is an issue though. I can't tell.

Is there really a problem with the right shoulder or is it just her angle and position? She's lifting her left arm up, and pointing towards the front of the print, so shouldn't the left side of her neck area naturally look shorter as the shoulder is blocking some of it?

I loved this print until someone pointed out the shoulder issue. I'm not entirely sure it is an issue though. I can't tell.

It's not her pointing arm that bugs me, that arm looks completely fine. It's the other side, where her neck actually doesn't line up with the shoulder on the other side of the collar. And then that shoulder (if you were her, it'd be your right shoulder) just extends out so much more than it seems like it should. Like her neck seems placed off center because of it. Just oddly disjointed.

It's something that bugged me, but some couldn't see it, and others ignored it. It's a beautiful looking print, so if it's not something that'd nag at you, then that's all good! Artgerm has some FANTASTIC art, but sometimes he can make certain anatomy choices that don't always flow, or take away from the piece on a certain level. But that's all a personal perspective of things! It may not bother others at all.

I mean, a lot of people loved this Harley he drew, and I think it looks really nice, but her neck is SO long, and her head seems smaller than it should. That's just my thoughts on it when I look at it though...some of his pieces I absolutely love, and will hopefully get to order down the road if he sets up an online shop; but if I picked up this Harley, her elongated neck is the first thing I'd notice any time I looked at it.

11667331_10153508193355159_3531685189948327643_n.jpg

I understand what you're saying about the shoulder - but I'm not sure you understood me.

I agree that her head looks off center, and that her right shoulder/neck area seems too long compared to her left, but I'm wondering if her left arm was relaxed, would it look the same on that side too?

Does it just look off because her left arm/shoulder is raised? Or is she genuinely deformed. That's what I'm trying to determine.

Yeah, the head and neck on that Harely print are annoying. I think I could get over the length of the neck if the head was a bit larger.

The Catwoman also had a proportional issue. One of her arms was much shorter than the other. I think this artist mainly focuses on making the breasts, butt and face as seductive as possible and doesn't worry too much about the rest of the anatomy. Not saying his art isn't great or anything.

Arhg. I don't know if I should keep it or sell it.

Back