Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Yeah 750 for Superman is a giant ES compared to the others. Still want the print though.

Sideshow is getting greedy with the edition size, but that seems to be their MO with the DC license. I really want the trinity since they will look great on display:

thumbnail.jpg

For those of you that have ordered the framed prints before, what does Sideshow charge for shipping?

Last edited:

Ordered the framed version and used my reward points. 100.00 bucks framed ain't bad.

They've been about $20 for me

Thanks ink! I was wondering what the total price difference was going to be because I think I can frame this for less than $160 (approximate price difference between print and framed), but probably not enough of a difference to make it worth the hassle. I have the framed version of WW coming so I will probably use some reward points to get both this and Batman framed.

Thanks ink! I was wondering what the total price difference was going to be because I think I can frame this for less than $160 (approximate price difference between print and framed), but probably not enough of a difference to make it worth the hassle. I have the framed version of WW coming so I will probably use some reward points to get both this and Batman framed.

Unframed prints were $10 in the tube

Wished the early offers included a non framed option. I'll wait don't Monday and get Queen and Supes. SS already gouging the ES with prints though...geez.

I'm in for all three this time. I don't mind adding this Queen to my ArtGerm version. It's by the same artist that did the Kier print which I love.

DD will be my second Marvel print. He looks great.

Still kicking myself for missing the first Gethsemoni. I like it better because although the oil is nice, IMO the subjects surrounding the queen detract from her. I think they are scaled too large compared to her. I like the Superman print, but the ES does seem high.

I could only afford one of these and I can't decide which one.

That framed superman print is the bomb. That is eventually going to be worth some dough.

Yeah, Supes is probably going to be an investment piece, except I'm not really into that sort of thing--too risky for my budget. :p

Did SS mention if they were going to do a Black Widow print? I'd most likely buy the **** out of that one.

Yeah, Supes is probably going to be an investment piece, except I'm not really into that sort of thing--too risky for my budget. :p

Did SS mention if they were going to do a Black Widow print? I'd most likely buy the **** out of that one.

Yeah, I could see them doing an art print of their recent Black Widow PF release, or even a past piece (the Daredevil print isn't based off their upcoming PF, but the previous comiquette.) They've got a well of art to choose from, so if you think you'll only aim to buy one or two of these and there's someone specific you're waiting for, then there's a decent chance one will pop up down the line. I mean, they've already done Lobo and even Snake, so you never know who's next!

Patience is a virtue for these! I haven't been keeping track, but it looks like they're releasing about three a month! And with their popularity, I don't see that changing.

Can someone explain why we cant use the Sideshow originals 10% off coupon on the QOTD art print,, isnt it supposed to be a original line as well
Good thing there are different styles of the medium available for folks of varying tastes. Mr. Lau's is amazing and the new Palumbo one is equally as amazing IMO, showing off two different artists talents and the style they employ. Lau is a fantastic digital artist and Palumbo is fantastic as an oil painter. Two different takes on the character = diversity for art fans.

-SideshowAlex

Back